Inner thighs workout at home?

Options
Does anyone have any good idea hoe to work on fat at inner thighs? Thighs are generally my weak area and I'd love too loose about 2 inches there but what bothers me the ,most are inner thighs. It has to be something i can do at home without much equipement. Any sugestions?

Replies

• Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    The kitchen is the first place you'll want to start.

then do squats, deep squats.

then fill a back pack full of heavy crap, books, sand, babies, bricks, parking tickets what ever

squat that back pack, squat it some more.

then go read about the human body and learn a bunch of exercises and what body parts they affect

you're welcome
  • azmarante
    azmarante Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    try looking up inner thigh workouts on youtube; I like "blogilates" she does a variety of pilates-inspired workouts that usually don't require any equipment except a mat but you can use a towel or do the workout on carpet if you don't have a mat. hope it works out =)
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    The kitchen is the first place you'll want to start.

then do squats, deep squats.

then fill a back pack full of heavy crap, books, sand, babies, bricks, parking tickets what ever

squat that back pack, squat it some more.

then go read about the human body and learn a bunch of exercises and what body parts they affect

you're welcome

Well, I concur although with slightly less attitude.

Squats and lunges are great, and you can add weight by using the backpack with whatever you have. Just google it to make sure you do it properly...I had to learn from a trainer!

You can also do that leg lift thing where you lie on yourside on the floor, legs straight out, then cross the upper leg in front and lift the inside leg. Again, google to make sure you do it correctly.
  • Plates559
    Options
    Why does everyone think I am saying things with an attitude?

If OP did all these things she would be much better off right?
  • mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love "Winsor Pilates buns and thighs workout". You just pop in the dvd and away you go. It's just simple movements that really make you feel the burn.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

If you don't say everything all lovey-dovey here, you're labeled a jerk. Even if you're the only one giving actual correct advice.

Your advice is spot on, diet is going to be paramount if you want to lose inches on your thighs. Exercises aren't going to shrink them. Squats will make them stronger and firmer for sure if that's what you're aiming for.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options

Would it help if I added a smiley? I like attitude. And I obviously agreed with your advice. Seriously I am far from ****ting rainbows myself.
  • Plates559
    Options
    Do you effing squats OP! :smile:

amidoingitriteguys
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    This all sounds great! Tahnks guys! I'm definitely going to check out your sugestions :)
  • kbrooks323
    Options
    For my butt and thighs I use the Brazil Butt workout by Beachbody. I was really thrilled with the results, my butt looks higher and is more firm, and my thighs aren’t flabby they got really defined. ( Plus they don’t touch anymore! ) The Brazil Butt Master Series is coming out this fall so I’m pretty excited to add that to my workout collection. If you give it a try I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the results :)