HIIT

Options
The beachbody insanity workout is HIIT
but there is no option for HIIT in the exercise database, so what do i put it under

I DONT HAVE A HEART RATE MONITOR......

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I have one but misplaced the transmitter so I've just been logging it as circuit training, general. It's probably on the low side but better to be safe than sorry.
  • TinaBasinger
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity too! I just consider it Aerobics, High Impact and while I think the calories burned is a little low, I'm ok with it, just like adini749. Better safe than sorry. :)
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity too! I just consider it Aerobics, High Impact and while I think the calories burned is a little low, I'm ok with it, just like adini749. Better safe than sorry. :)

I dont know if this is more accurate but i use a calculator on maymyrun, and you put in your height weight and time you forkout for and it calculates calories based on that..... check out my exercise log :)

and thanks for the friend add
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I dont know if this is more accurate but i use a calculator on maymyrun, and you put in your height weight and time you forkout for and it calculates calories based on that..... check out my exercise log :)

and thanks for the friend add

I use mapmyrun when I go running and I've worn my HRM at the same time. Mapmyrun was way below, at least a good 100 calories or so below.
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    So then wouldn't circuit training be less as well.....