Should I increase my calories?

Options
I figure this can be a general thread, feel free to post your own situation and stories :)

I'm a 23 year old 5'4 female who weighs 133 lbs and leads a generally sedentary lifestyle (with some light workouts thrown in). In my case I've been eating around 1330 calories a day for a few months- and it's been working great! Granted, I don't eat terribly healthy but am improving... (slowly but surely) and have been losing weight at a steady rate. My concern is that now that I'm losing and am closer to my goal of 120-ish... should I be upping my calorie limit a little?

For reference I used this calculator set at a 10% weight loss, which gave me a goal of 1534: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Anyway, I know this is redundant and there are probably a zillion relevant threads but any personal experiences or tips would be appreciated. :)

Replies

• nphillips0124
    Options
    Any opinions? :)
  • AthenaArcher
    AthenaArcher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would say yes up your calories. As it is you are not getting all of your calories you should from what you have listed in your your diary. :happy:
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    I would say yes up your calories. As it is you are not getting all of your calories you should from what you have listed in your your diary. :happy:
    thank you for your reply!