Need Man Friends

Options
jess7386
jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
Hi everyone,

I've been at this for a couple of weeks, and I am finding having friends who log in consistently & keep me honest absolutely crucial to my progress. While I completely appreciate having so many women to keep me on track, I notice that my friends list is devoid of one thing - men who have similar goals!

In terms of weight, I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs total (25 more of which i hope to lose before mid-November). I'm doing the P90X program (almost done with the second week) and plan on seeing it through until the very end.

I'm 26 years old, I live in Boston, and I'm an attorney. I like to run, go out to eat (one of my downfalls), cook (healthy & not so healthy), and root for Boston sports teams (especially the bruins & the patriots!)

If you could use a new friend to give you a push, please feel free to add me! I'm looking to gain a few new male friends, but if you're a female and we have similar goals, please feel free to add me as well! Please send me a request telling me a bit about yourself and truly be motivated to stay healthy and encourage me to do so!

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have a few mini goals that I put up, but ultimately I need to really lean out. I'm about 50 lbs from there right now.

Also, I live in MA as well, and we're about the same age!
  • oifsapper
    Options
    I log in about 5-10 times a day from work and my cell. Feel free to add me. I could use the motivation as well!:smile::smile:
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Im a man. I give it all each workout. Go hard or go home. Basically my philosophy
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have been fairly lax lately but intend to kick it up a notch after labor day and have been ramping up the exercise and diet on the way. My 50th is coming up soon and I intend to be in the best shape of my life when I get there.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily (even my bad days) :smile:
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as well. I have 35 to go to get to my stated goal.
  • datantrum
    datantrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me will add anyone
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to get a push from or give a push to, feel free to add me as well if you haven't already overwhelmed lol.
    P.S. Patriots...really:) you're as bad as my youngest son, Brady has nothing on Brees GO Saints
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm from the UK and have a host of close buddies from the US (CA, NJ, & IN) and I'm very happy to have some friends on here.
    So, if you fancy a chat then add me.

Getting ready to finish my final year of a Bachelor's degree at uni (groan), and cycling is my main form of exercise. When the weather lets me down, (regularly here in the UK) I cycle the long way around to the gym and spend an hour on the bikes and rowing machines, whilst researching on my iPad!! (Who says men can't multitask? :wink: )

Unfortunately, I'm a very good cook, and love to entertain.

I've set a slightly hard target, but luckily, with my workload and ridiculous ability to sleep only 5 hours a night :sad: , I get to fit a lot into a day.

Drive, motivation and ambition to succeed!
    Let's do it together :flowerforyou:

Speak soon
    Duncan