Face comparison...only 12 pounds down

Options
I feel a little stupid doing this, but it's nice to give yourself credit every once in a while. The first picture was taken about a month and a half ago, and the second picture was taken about ten minutes ago. I have been avoiding the camera like the plague since the first picture was taken because i was so mortified with how I looked in it. Today my sister sent me a picture of herself, and I thought it was silly so I sent one back. I was really surprised at how the picture came out.

I've only lost 12 lb so far. I know I have a long way to go, but I am making a good start towards my goals. Lots of walking, bike rides, C25K, taking stairs instead of elevators, and packing my lunches for work have been my "secrets" to success. I can't wait to see what the future will bring me.

Starting pic- July 18, 2012

10f9bi1.jpg

During pic- August 24, 2012

14nmyyh.jpg

I hope this works!

Replies

• virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    ur face is tootally cut of on the second one =/
  • virichi08
    Options
    all i see is ur teddy bear. lol
  • futurestarz
    Options
    ok fixed
  • virichi08
    Options
    now i see it....... MAJOR DIFFERENCE... u look like u lost ALOT MORE THAN 12 LBS..and u look younger too =):wink:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    ahhh thanks! first time i've actually noticed a real difference. :)glad to have a friend like you to help motivate!!
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Really looks like you lost more than 12. Your face definitely has slimmed down a lot. :smile:
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    I said to myself WOW. you look way better. :) keep it up.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    wow you are so pretty :)

based on the face only it looks like you've lost more than 12 lbs! great work
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!
  • candicelee80
    Options
    I was shocked at the difference!! I am around 10 lbs and have thought I saw a change in my face but wouldn't think too much of it. Now I may need to look a bit more at it! You look GREAT!!! This is awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
    Looks like WAY more than 12 lbs!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It does look like more than 12lbs. Keep up the good work!!
  • anmarie104
    anmarie104 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A perfect example of positive reinforcement! Keep up the good work!
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Major difference!
    You look awesome! :smile:
    We can do it! :drinker:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Wow! BIG difference.
  • gkbanister
    gkbanister Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!! Keep up the great work!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Wow!! Major difference!
    You look awesome! :smile:
    We can do it! :drinker:

we've totally got this!
  • TinaBasinger
    Options
    Wow! You look FABULOUS! :)))
  • meganbwright
    Options
    Awesome. My favorite moments are the non-scale victories, like a co-worker saying they can see in my face and neck that I've been losing weight. *YES!!!* I'll have to take more "during" pictures too to keep me motivated. Keep up the great work!!! You look fantastic already!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    thanks everyone! it feels really nice to hear this. going for a run now. somehow I got a little extra motivation today :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!