Before and after abt 5'5, starting weight 150-145? Results?

Options
I would love to see some successful before and afters for girls of my height and weight, if you guys wouldn't mind sharing? I'm 5'5 and my starting weight was 145, I'm hoping to get down 10 pounds and maintain that for a while, and then get down another 5 or 10, once I know I can maintain. But I really would love to see your guys' progress <3 Thanks so much in advance!

Replies

• babydoll315
    babydoll315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am right where you are... 5'5 and 144. My goal is to lose about 20 lbs. I got down to about 134 about a year ago and then gained it back. :( Hoping to keep it off this time.

Good luck to you!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 142, wanting to get to 125.

Bumping this cause pics for inspiration would be AWESOME!
  • christina721
    Options
    I am 5'5" and at 157 as of now. I have gotten down to 143 but now I am training with a personal trainer and building muscle. Pictures would be great inspiration! :smile:
  • NadiaKhan17
    Options
    Yes indeed, it would be so great to see some pics.
  • scamacho7925
    Options
    5'4" started at 145. Goal is to be 130. I am currently at 139. I hate the fact that it takes me forever when I get closer to lose any weight. I was able to go down to 132 last year but gained it back slacking it this spring. POST PICS!
  • NadiaKhan17
    Options
    No pics yet?
  • haley0h
    haley0h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5'' and my goal is to be 144 lbs. i started at 186.4. Now i am (hopefully) lower than 171(last week what i weighed). So i have a while to even get where you girls are at! But when i was very engulfed in my eating disorder in high school i looked very emaciated at 117 lbs, and then i got down to 103 lbs. it was not fun but once i started recovery and gaining weight back, 130 was still very thin looking on me, i think it depends on how your body is proportioned and how much muscle tone you have. So be safe on your weightloss journies! :)
  • NadiaKhan17
    Options
    You go girl, you're very strong!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 150 and I think the is a good weight for that height. I fluctuate between 145 and 150 but I usually don't go any lower than that. I got down to 142 once and that was when I was training for a fight.

mud.jpg

I am the one with the blue hair

troll-1.jpg
  • trustyrslf
    Options
    No pics from me yet either, but sounds like a lot of us are right in the same boat! I'm 5'4" and about 143 - I also got down to low 130's and gained it back! This time I'm going all the way. My dream goal is 125, but I'll be happy to get back down to 130. Let me know if you guys want a buddy, or to start a group! I'm determined this time!!

xo
    Allison
  • meangreen11
    meangreen11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sorry no pics from me yet (don't know how to post and a little nervous about doing so). I am 51 and started on here at 144.8 on June 3. I had been close to 150 and lost a few pounds before joining here. I am currently at 129.7 with a goal weight of 125. The photo in my profile pictures of me on the 4-wheeler is at about 135. I am feeling pretty good at CW, but would ilke to get to 125 to have some wiggle room for maintenance. Photos anyone?
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many of us seem to have the same story! I'm 5'4", was as high as 150 back in April but maintained at about 146 until July. I am now 137, and want to be between 125-130. I also lost the weight abut a year ago and was down to 130, but then gained it back over the past winter/spring. My excuse is that we moved, and I left behind my job, friends, and fitness routine, but the truth is I was just lazy and enjoyed being home (I've been a stay at home mom for the past year). I decided to have no more excuses and take control again! Unfortunately, I don't have a true "before" picture, but I do have some pictures of me at my highest weight, so once I reach my goal I'd love to share. I'd also love to see some other success stories from ladies like me!
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently at 145 also. I started at 165 last October and was 135 at my lowest. I am currently on a mission to lose at least another 10 lbs. Although my current pictures are better than they were last year, I an not happy with where I am now. Be kind, the pictures are for my motivation as well as yours to keep it up :) Good luck to everyone!

eb10da5d.jpg
    f8578de2.jpg
    95ae0bb0.jpg
    5d534cb2.jpg
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HAHA! the pics are huge!
  • meangreen11
    meangreen11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! No need for the "be kind" disclaimer!
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    bump for later :smile:
  • loasface
    loasface Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here are some before and after pics!

I started at 155, but the before pictures are of me at 143 and the after pictures are of me at 135.

=]

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/636412-turbo-fire-transformation-with-pics
  • SparkleHorse224
    SparkleHorse224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" (TECHNICALLY I am 5 feet 5 and a half but who's counting??) and started at 150 in January. I did Weight Watchers for a few months and then came over here. I'm at 141 now. I'd like to get to 130-135 to get more in the middle of the healthy height/weight range. Right now I'm at the top of the range. I think the hardest part is that, like someone said before, it's harder to lose the closer you get to your goal.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, the pics in my profile are when I was around 126lb
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I started at 180lbs and am currently between 130 - 140 (scale is broken!) trying to get to 120lbs!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!