Been with MFP a while. i think friends would help:)

Options
Hi, I'm Danielle. I'm 22 yrs old and just want to lose a stubborn 20 lbs. I've been with MFP about a yr and love it. Unfortunately I am off and on when it comes to being dedicated and recording. When I get really busy or feel guilty I let myself slip. Anyways, I love this app on my fone and keep coming back:) I think if I found some friends on here that I could relate to and help support each other it would give me that extra little push of motivation I need.

Replies

• arose80
    arose80 Posts: 3
    Options
    HI Danielle! I'm Andrea. I just started MFP a couple days ago, I just accepted my very first friend request :) Having lots of support and cheerleaders on your side is so important to meet your weight loss goals! I'm looking to lose anywhere from 15 to 20 lbs. myself :) I think we can help each other out!
  • Jasminebianca
    Jasminebianca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!!!!!!! more friends=more support!!!!!!!!!!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Same here...I need all the support I can get!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Michele - feel free to add me! It really does help when you have friends that support you! :)
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, always supportive.

@beaches - love the profile pic. (Work. Sweat. Achieve.) :)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've just posted this to another forum post:-)

My experience - I've tried to loose weight many times and nothing ever worked. Along comes MFP and allows me to interact with others and for the first time in my life its working. The only difference between this time and all the other times in my life that I failes is the people I've met here. We keep each other going and I love it.
  • snowrose3
    snowrose3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thnx!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I always welcome friends requests!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    If you seriously want to lose it, you have to get serious. You can't wish it away. you have to decrease your calories and increase you activity. you can lose 20 lbs in 3 months if you got serious about it!!

Basil

add me to your friend list