50 lbs down!!!! Pics :)

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
I did it! I hit 50 lbs down today! Last time I did this I got to 48 lbs down, and then got pregnant. :noway:

Yeah, not happening. . . This factory has closed their doors, PERMANENTLY!

So, here I am last March when I originally started this journey.

heavy.jpg

Here was me at 39 lbs loss last October

photo.jpg

Here was me right before I popped this May (gained 55 lbs)

Popping.jpg

And here is me today, 50 lbs lighter! :) 5 lbs to go until pre-pregnancy weight :bigsmile:

IMG_23651.jpg

I don't know, but I think I look a heck of a lot better now than I did last year at 48 lbs down. What do you all say?

My little man will be 3 months old tomorrow. Now I've got my next mini goal to be down another 10 lbs before my birthday at the end of September.

So, all in all for majority of my 17 year marriage I've been over weight (similar to the picture up top) and 5 kids later I'm finally getting in shape. Had to break down and buy a mini van this year to accommodate our large family; but I'm hoping to be a hot mom in a mini van :)

Replies

• Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome hard work pays off!
  • violetsue
    violetsue Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great. It's amazing to me, 50 pounds makes so much difference. You are beautiful. Congratulations!

ETA: I love how your Fitbit shows, mine is always in all my pictures too. Well, except this morning as I was trying on tons of outfits, it laid on my bed and waited!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like you got your wish. You are a hot mama, even without the mini van:)
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! keep up the GREAT work!!! :smile:
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing wonderful! Great job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job on all your hard work.You look fantastic :)
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Awww...you look beautiful!! Great job!!!
  • AFattyDaddy
    Options
    Way to go!!! Looking great and providing inspiration for the rest of us :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Minivan moms are the HOTTEST!!! :laugh: You look great! Congrats on the new baby! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • LessStephMoreLove
    Options
    Stunning! and in the second pic I must say ur tank is cayyyyooott!
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Wow! You are a hot mama!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look awesome--and I agree, even better now than the 48 down pre-pregnancy :) Which is great since you're in the m!niv@n now, you poor thing :wink:
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Your commitment has been inspiring and a joy to watch! Fantastic!
  • triciap7
    triciap7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you look like that only three months post baby. Well done, you.
  • brenda58
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up the great work!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • hoosieral
    Options
    Wow, you are my hero. Four weeks into trying to drop 50 lbs myself, and your story gives me hope. Have dropped the first 10 so far and looking forward to weigh in the first of next week. Keep up the good work, your pics are awesome !:smile:
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    WOW! You look AWESOME! 50 lbs since May? How may I ask? And five kids? Bless you! lol! Keep up the great work!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like you got your wish. You are a hot mama, even without the mini van:)

:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!