NSV for today - maybe it is a scale victory

Options
This morning when I work up I realized that the laundry fairy (me) didn't do laundry last night and since today is "super casual" day at work I didn't have a clean pair of shorts to wear. Well recently I cleaned out my closet and moved my 38 pants to the donation bin and have been wearing my size 36 jeans. I have 4 pairs of size 34 pants (2 jeans, 1 cargo shorts, 1 jean shorts). So I decided well lets just see how "tight" the 34's are before I result to wearing the jeans. I am happy to say I am writing this post while in my 34 jean shorts. So I guess I should thank the laundry fairy for not showing up last night.

Replies

• Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Awesome, BB! *applause*
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've waited so long on some things they were almost too big by the time I tried them because I was soooo sure they wouldn't fit yet :happy:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    You should go through your clothes this weekend and try EVERYTHING on...you might surprise yourself and find a lot of "new' things you can wear!
  • annabell48
    Options
    Great Job.:flowerforyou:
  • stitchinhippie
    Options
    Congrats!! I know that is a super awesome feeling!! Happy casual Friday. :happy:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • txbjp371
    txbjp371 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Big B...that was a special treat for Friday! :bigsmile:
  • klsdwn
    klsdwn Posts: 54
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    STUNNING JOB!!!!! You do the rest of us proud to say the least.

I figure Im about 10 pounds from a virtually brand new wardrobe hanging in the closet to my home office. I have all kinds of pretty colored "dress" jeans and all kinda different colored blouses with different textures etc.

I'll be there very soon.............very.................very soon