Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options

Replies

• ashleylovesbuddy
    Options
    Already have my Xmas dress from last year that didn'f fit. Hoping to drop 50 lbs by then so i can wear it this year
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be 185 by Christmas but if I were less I really wouldn't mind ;)
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Id love to be 180 by Christmas, so another 25 pounds
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I started working out and losing weight right after Christmas last year, so I'm hoping to be pretty close to my main fitness goals by then. I'm starting heavy lifting again in a few weeks so that should definitely speed up the process! I started at 155+lbs I'm now at 139lbs. I want to get down to 135lbs at the most, but it depends on what my body looks like.

Anyways, I want to lose another 6% body fat so hopefully I'm to that point or near it when Christmas comes around!
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'll be happy with another 15 lbs lost by Christmas... I'd love for it to be more, but realistically, that's about 1 lb/week, with allowances for weeks where I don't do so well. Although I could just make it a round goal weight of 150, so say 16.5 lbs.
  • mom060812
    Options
    I would love to be down 50-60 lbs by Christmas!!!
  • SynicalEnvee
    Options
    I've lost 11lbs ( weight went back up but I didn't want to put weight gain on my profile. >.<, so its 11 though it says 9) I'm close to losing a stone. I'd like to lose 4 stones before Christmas lol. I don't know if I can but I'm going to work hard and continue to eat healthy.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I plan to have lost at least 7 more pounds and have kept it off... although I may re-evaluate to lose an additional five pounds when I reach my "goal".
  • daisymomx3
    Options
    I hope to be close to my goal weight by losing 25 pounds by Christmas!
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 168 now love to be at my goal of 135 by Christmas :smile:
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hadn't even thought about it til now, Hmmmm I'd say from what I started at until then I'd like to beat the weight I can never get below, which is 190. Ever since I was 16 even as much as I've gained from having babies and lost I never went below that. I always end up there and fall back off the wagon. So in total that would be 53 pounds. I lost 3 last week and my weigh in is tomorrow. So I hAve little under 50 pounds from now until then, which I don't find unreasonable because you tend to lose the most the first 3 months. But any loss is good to me :-) I'll get there either way.
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I hope to be 60 pounds lighter by Christmas, including the 25 I have lost already. It would be the least I have weighed in 15 years.
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
  • taelovely01
    Options
    Yes i would like to lose about 40 pounds by then ;)
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Yes! I've been steadily losing 1 pound per week; if I can keep that up, I will be around 143-145 lbs. so I have made that range my goal!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Yes, I imagine myself to be my goal weight of 135 by christmas.. :)
    Woot! Woot! Same for me(: I'm about 5'3.5 and want to weigh 130-135lbs by Xmas! x
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like to lose 30 pounds. But, I know that's probably a little too aggressive, so I'll be fine with the more realistic 20 pounds.
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 20 pounds and reach my goal by then. :)
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    I hope to be at 125 by then, leaving me with just 10 more pounds to get me to goal
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lose 30-35 lbs. and over halfway to GW by then.