Broke up with fat!!

Options
Dear Fat,

I'm breaking up with you. Over the past 19 months I've managed to push you further and further away, 55 lbs of you in fact, Only 10 lbs of you are left. I'm letting you go, you're weighing me down!!! At first I was scared to get rid of you. What would people think? What would people say? How would I look? I had been with you for so long, could I do this without you??? I've figured it out. It's not you, it's me!! I want to live my life and be healthy. You will NOT weigh me down anymore. I've thrown out all of your clothes, I've thrown out all the foods that remind me of you, and I've moved on. I've found someone new...It's name is muscle, sefl confidence, energy, strength, endurance, happiness, BLISS!!! Bliss wears smaller, much cuter clothes, and makes me feel good about myself. People everywhere comment on how much happier I am. We are so happy together, we do 5k's, we do obstacle courses, and we are training to do a spartan race. I don't miss the life we had together, and I am committed to do everything in my power to get the last 10 lbs of you off. Oh and NO, we can't still be friends.

Replies

• JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    love this!!!!!!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So awesome, haha!.
  • Bittersweet82
    Options
    Dear Fat,

I'm breaking up with you. Over the past 19 months I've managed to push you further and further away, 55 lbs of you in fact, Only 10 lbs of you are left. I'm letting you go, you're weighing me down!!! At first I was scared to get rid of you. What would people think? What would people say? How would I look? I had been with you for so long, could I do this without you??? I've figured it out. It's not you, it's me!! I want to live my life and be healthy. You will NOT weigh me down anymore. I've thrown out all of your clothes, I've thrown out all the foods that remind me of you, and I've moved on. I've found someone new...It's name is muscle, sefl confidence, energy, strength, endurance, happiness, BLISS!!! Bliss wears smaller, much cuter clothes, and makes me feel good about myself. People everywhere comment on how much happier I am. We are so happy together, we do 5k's, we do obstacle courses, and we are training to do a spartan race. I don't miss the life we had together, and I am committed to do everything in my power to get the last 10 lbs of you off. Oh and NO, we can't still be friends.

This is awesome!!!!!! I love this!!! Good for you!!!
  • racbergs
    racbergs Posts: 72
    Options
    I think this is my favorite post ever :) congrats on getting yourself out of that toxic relationship!!!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and what a great sense of humor.
  • MomGraz
    MomGraz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love this! So well said! Congratulations on a job well done. Good luck with that last 10--no doubt that you'll do it!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Dear Fat,

bump!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!!! and you will hit your next 10!! right on :drinker:
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome post! This is why I love MFP, people like you sharing success stories, motivational advice, to name a few. Congratulations! I have no doubt you will reach your goal!:smile:
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you everyone!! I know I'm silly, but it's truly how I feel about this journey!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    teehee!
  • WarningBell
    Options
    lovelovelove this! :)
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    I love it!!! Way to go on what you have already loss and keep it up to reach your finally goal!

I can't wait to be able to make a post about reaching my goal!!

Good luck!!
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hahaha :) so funny.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Oh and NO, we can't still be friends.

I love the whole letter, but I really love this part. Too funny but true.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    congrats!! I think your last 10 and my last 10 should hang out together.....somewhere else. LOL
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    LOVE this!!!!
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    LOL! Congratulations on your success!
  • balancejenn
    Options
    :laugh: :heart: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!