50 lbs down!!!! Pics :)

Options
2»

Replies

• spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Stunning! and in the second pic I must say ur tank is cayyyyooott!

Thanks! :heart: Old Navy! :wink:
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Your commitment has been inspiring and a joy to watch! Fantastic!

:heart: You Kim!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I agree. I think you look better this time. Nicely done!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look great! I hope I look as good as you when I lose my 50!
  • jillebean60
    jillebean60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!! All the hard work, consistency and effort have paid off big time :D
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
    Rock that mini van!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • flwrgrl99
    Options
    You look beautiful.. doesnt it feel great!!! I started loosing in July 2011.. I am down 75lbs today.. Its the best feeling in the world.. lot of hard work paying off.. You look great.. and I bet you feel even better. Keep up the great work. You will be at your goal weight in no time!! hats of to you.. its not easy .. but with a little hard work and determination.. YOU ARE ONE HOT MINI VAN DRIVING MAMA!!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures and inspiring all of us to keep going. Keep up the great work!!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    WOW! You look AWESOME! 50 lbs since May? How may I ask? And five kids? Bless you! lol! Keep up the great work!

Well, I have to say I cheated a little bit because about 1/2 of that was water retention (being an older mom, and being my 6th pregnancy/5th baby) I was incredibly swollen (had pre-eclampsia too).

But for the most part I've done Zumba for the Wii every single day until about 2 weeks ago. I switched over to Just Dance 3 for the Wii. I just got in my copy of 30 DS and I'm starting that tomorrow, hoping to tone up the tummy and the arms.

Other than that, I follow the eat more to weigh less. Go figure it actually works. ;)
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    ;) Thanks!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    looking good mommy!!!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks y'all!
  • sjdjnd20
    sjdjnd20 Posts: 17
    Options
    That is absolutly awesome!!! I hope I can get there myself! My goal right now is to lose 100 lbs from where I am now, I have lost just over 50 since I had my last child in 09, but I stopped trying for a while but am now trying again. Im getting depressed because I was losing suddenly and then stopped even though im doing the same thing.
  • sjdjnd20
    sjdjnd20 Posts: 17
    Options
    You know, I actually noticed that when I lowered my calorie goal is when my weight loss slowed down! Maybe I should up it? how many calories do you take in per day? mine is set at 1480, it was 1600.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!