IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP!!!!

Options
Recently i was at the doctors and found that im actually shorter then i thought. so since iv realized that im shorter today its hit me hard that i am fat, no obese. . . . i know i havent changed at all but just in my mind i have found that i am so depressed about how over weight i am that i just want to cry i am so unhappy about how i look . . . i know im on here for a reason and im doing this you know im working out tracking my calories im doing what im supposed to do. But i just dont know how to kick this funk im in . . . its so bad that i dont even want to eat or look at food im just so turned off by all of it . .. . i dont know what to do i guess im just looking for some support and motivation.

Replies

• CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are feeling that way! I know how it feels and just want to say you can do this! You have taken the first step, I am obese and have a lot of weight to loose also. I set goal weight at 200lbs for now, I really need to loose much more than that but thinking beyond that is to hard so that's my goal. When I get there ican change it. Try not to look at the total amount but pick a smaller goal and it will seem more manageable! You look.ovely inyourpicture and add me as a friend if you would like! Good luck

My goal is to get down to 200 right now reread and was a little confusing.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see you feel that way!

You are living a healthy lifestyle now! One year from now, you will be so happy you made that decision to keep working on having the healthiest body possible for yourself!

YOLO!

"You only live once"
  • mts3779
    mts3779 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good job Carrie on your plan to lose weight,. :-) You can do this. Please friend me so we can help each other.
  • ambersiobhan
    Options
    I really understand how you feel. It hit me hard to when I realized that I was overweight. I was ashamed and angery at myself for not taking care of my body. But I started counting calories two months ago and wow I have lost two pounds each week and I feel so good. I want you to keep your head up and keep on trying. Friend me because I could help you and you can help me. We can do this!!!!
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Being 5'2 I definitely understand what it's like to be short and over weight. I went through the same thing when I stepped on the scale three weeks ago. Yet I just made up mind that I was going to change it and become the person I want to be. Trust me if I can do ( before this I have never exercised a day in my life now I'm trying to every day) you can do it to! :)

If you want to add me you can :)
  • lesinlc
    lesinlc Posts: 7
    Options
    Sorry.your having such a hard time with the weight issues....been there and its not fun but you begin where you begin and. Go from there........don't be so hard on yourself :flowerforyou: