I NEED SOME ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all that have added me so far!
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • weightlose88
    weightlose88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Could use some active friends too im mostly active anyone feel free to add me :)
  • njcandlelady
    njcandlelady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All, joined today and have no idea how to request friends...so please add me.

Thanks!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Added, darlings :flowerforyou:
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You can add me (and anyone else too)... I've been here since December and I'm not going anywhere :smile:
  • ruda11
    ruda11 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this from my first bariatric support group last night. I had a gastric sleeve 7 weeks ago.I started back to work this week. what an adjustment. I have lost weight but still so tired. Low on iron . Started Fibera this week. I was only60 ponds overweight but had alot of health issues.Live in south florida .Having a hard time planning menus
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to all the new MFP people.. You have coosen the best site for motivation and support.. I have been on here since April and have lost 12 lbs.. I can always use new friends.. Feel free to add me if you wish.. :drinker:
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... anyone... :) I am very active!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Thank you to those that have added me! :flowerforyou:
    YOU ALL ARE AMAZING. :heart:
  • dfisher88
    dfisher88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! We seem to have started around the same and have around the same goal.
  • JustLikeThis
    Options
    Added you too :). Anyone can add me too because I want some extra support :)
  • israelichick
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I would love some more friends to keep me motivated and to learn from. I am a college student blancing school, job, and exercise !!!! WOW it has been hard. Would love to hear from you all.
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 and i'm looking for mutual support! i'm on everyday, so anyone who wants positivity, honesty, and support feel free to add me! :)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I've been active (minus vacation) for more than a year. I'm basically at goal weight and concentrating and getting stronger/being more awesome. I LOVE YOUR CORSET!!
  • DrBlair24
    Options
    As my profile says, I'm new to this and I'm looking for some active folks on here.
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    more than happy to be your friend, i've been logging religiously for the last 2 months straight plus
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :)
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I need all the help I can get
  • EmmaRuthFit
    EmmaRuthFit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today's my first complete day on MFP, and I'm loving it! Definately sticking around. :smile: I would so appreciate support from active members to keep me on track - if that's you, please add! :happy: More than willing to return the cheer-leading-favor. :wink:
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    mfp states that it can't find you for me to request a friendship...feel free to send me one even though you might not be able to do this right away...Best of luck!
    I have been on this site for 35 days in a row and you and I have similar start weights and end goals!!!