CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 3

Options
Welcome to week 3 everyone! New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.

Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day
-Please try to post your weight by Wednesday, this makes it easier for me

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

We do small challenges every week too which will be posted here.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    Congratulations to SunshineLady for being last week's Biggest Loser.

6.5lbs lost for a total of 3.84% lost. Way to go!

Last week's challenge ends tomorrow. Please post your challenge info with you weight.

For example:

Lost # lbs.
    Drank water #/7 days
    Did cardio #/7 days

Any suggestions for this week's challenge?

How about a point for each day you don't go over your calories?
  • saraketner
    Options
    Sounds good!
    This week is going to be a tough one for me...goin to Vegas with my friend this weekend!! Hopefully all the dancing counteracts the drinking!!
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to see what I weigh tomorrow. was under calories, exercised twice today, drank all my water. I plateau very easily so I am hoping that i lost something. Have been the same weight for almost a week now.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options

Sounds great. I have the opposite problem so I will focus on getting all of my cals in. If I do, I can get a point. Is that OK? I am having a problem with a slight panic over eating all of my calories. I am forcing myself to do it because I do not want to go into starvation mode.
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am very pleased with this week although I still need to get off my butt and do some exercise. What has amazed me is the amount of weight I have lost simply by watching my calories. My initial weigh-in was 290 with my first week's weight at 287.4. As of this morning, I weighed in at 280.2 which is a 7.2 lb loss. I did well on 6 of the 7 days for water and only got in 1 day of cardio. As for the this week's challenge, I am all for staying not going over your daily calories.

Good luck to all!!

Lost 7.2 lbs.
    Drank water 6 days
    Did cardio 1 days
  • Leenybug
    Options
    Good morning everyone and CC great job once again on all of this. I look forward to my Tuesday weigh in now. I am so excited today. I weighed in today and was 228.4 which is 4 lbs. down from last week. For the first time I really believe this is my last time and it feels so good. The one thing I swear by is journaling everything you eat. I am doing points at WW so I have no choice. It really makes you aware. I moved a lot more this week and I think that is why I had such a good week. Keep going everyone . . .We can do it. Power in numbers!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 209.6, down 2 pounds from last week. I'll take it!!

Lost 2 pounds
    Drank water 7 days
    Did cardio 6 days
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    172.0 this morning. my body just didn't want to shed any weight this week, even though i was right on target w/diet and exercise. i guess there's next week!!! =)

i worked out 6 of the 7 days this week
    i probably only got my water in 3 days (which is prolly why my weight went nowhere...)
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    196lbs this morning. Stayed under my caloric intake all days but one. (Darn Colts Game Party!) I drank 8 glasses of water each day for a total of 56 glasses of water for the week.

BW: 198
    CW: 196
  • bzcjak
    bzcjak Posts: 12
    Options
    Ok did better this week:
    Last Tues. weight was 250.9 and todays is 247.4 a LOSS of 3.5 lbs. Yaaaa!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    Now I only hope next week will be the same. Friday the one year anniversary of my dads death and I will
    going out with friends and family and I know there will be drinking involved..... Also on Sunday I came
    down with this cold/flu thing...... So I hope I can exercize more. Might be a rough week, but lets hope for
    the best.... Good luch to all!!!!

SW 255
    CW 247.4
  • saraketner
    Options
    Week 2: 140 lbs.
    drank my water all 7 days
    did cardio 4 days for a total of 160 minutes
    Not to shabby!!:tongue:
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Beginning Weight on Dec 1 - 215
    Weight on 1/12/10 - 206
    Weight on 1/19/10 - 203.5

Lost 2.5 lbs.
    Drank water 5/7 days
    Did cardio 5/7 days

Yeah Me!!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options

Sounds great. I have the opposite problem so I will focus on getting all of my cals in. If I do, I can get a point. Is that OK? I am having a problem with a slight panic over eating all of my calories. I am forcing myself to do it because I do not want to go into starvation mode.

That's fine. I just try to remember that if I don't eat my calories my body will store fat!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    196lbs this morning. Stayed under my caloric intake all days but one. (Darn Colts Game Party!) I drank 8 glasses of water each day for a total of 56 glasses of water for the week.

BW: 198
    CW: 196

How about cardio, how many days did you get cardion in?
  • luv2learn2day
    luv2learn2day Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    165.8 lbs, (down a little whoo-hoo!)
    cardio: 4
    water: 4
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    SW: 191
    Last Week: 188.2
    This Week: 183.8

Weight loss this week = 4.4

Unfortunately, I didn't do so well at either of the challenges this week. I didn't exercise all week and I only got about 6 glasses of water a day on average.
  • taz721
    taz721 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 144.4 lbs

I dont think I drank water or did enough cardio to post, so no points for me. :(
    Wait, does walking to the mailbox instead of driving count?
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Hope everyone is doing well. My stats are:

LAST WEEK WT: 211.8
    CW: 211.6

MET WATER GOAL 5/7
    EXERCISE 1/7
    (HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY LEGS AND BACK, BETTER NOW AND ALREADY STARTED EXERCISES FOR THIS WEEK, YEA!)

Can't wait to see BL tonight.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm real nervous about weigh in tonight. When I weighed myself this morning I was only down .4 pounds which means this evening at my normal weigh in time...I'll be above what I weighed last week ;( I guess that's what I get for celebrating my boyfriends new job and not being able to control my snacking and drinking this weekend ;) I did however get all of my water challenges met and only missed one day of Cardio ;)

Back on the wagon today and doing well! I'll post my points and my weigh-in tonight when I get home :)
  • proudloser
    Options
    Last week - 236.5
    This week - 236
    Lost this week - .5
    Lost total - 6.5
    Water - 112 8oz glasses (16/day)
    Cardio - 3x (30 min. each

I did pretty bad this week but ateast I lost SOMETHING! I am super excited though....I'm getting a membership at a club that i've been wanting to go to FOREVER. They have the curves curcuit, 3 leves of weight training floors, over 60 different classes to attend per week, child care for while you're working out, a steam room and suana, hot tub, pool, tennis, etc., etc., etc., the list goes on and on. I am so super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been putting money aside for the start up fees but I hope to get the membership by the end of this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!