New to MFP and have well over a 100lbs to lose so add me

Options
emmao86
emmao86 Posts: 14 Member
Hey I've recently joined MFP and have read a few other peoples profile and have truly been inspired by what they have already achieved and am now feeling even more motivated to start on a life changing journey and get back to the sporty and athletic person that I used to be! I would really appreciate some guidance and support from others so please feel free to add me :-D

Replies

• Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am getting there, but also have a lot to lose. Will add you.
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for the friend request :) You can do this...take everything one day at a time and just keep looking ahead. I'm here for the same reasons you are...just keep looking towards the finish line, you will be there before you know it
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    oh hai ^^ hope you like it here mrs ^^! i shall add you.
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club! just hang in there you can totally do it we are all here for you
  • lisa27midd
    Options
    Hi All!
    I am new too, and I've been posting on most of these posts to gain new friends on here. If you'd like, please add me. I want to start my journey with new/motivated like minded people : )
    Thanks!
  • Looser5555
    Options
    I am working on loosing ALOT of weight also. Anyone please feel free to add me. This is a long rough journey for us all and every little bit of encouragement helps us through it.
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new and have quite a lot that I need to lose myself. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lightheartedangel
    lightheartedangel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

I also have 100+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have also got 100 lbs to lose. I am at 1\3rd of my journey and motivation from new friends is always appreciated. I also encourage my mfp friends regularly:)
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, lets all do this!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like or anyone :)
  • lindab405
    lindab405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm new too and have about 60 to lose. I need friends too and would be glad to add you.
  • pinkroseacct
    Options
    Welcome! I also have alot to lose - 90 to 100 lbs, so I'm here for the long haul. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have to lose at least 60 lbs not over 100, but I'm new and would like more friends.
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey add me too :)
  • misschevious1
    Options
    My name is Mara and I have just joined here today and have a very long way to go too and would like everyone to add me as well :)
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we CAN do this !!

You are all welcome to add me too xx
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hey im from Aus ! I have about 80 lbs to lose. Im a litte mental and ramble a lot of crap and post a lot and eat weird foods and probably lots of other annoying things!! :)
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I joined back in Jan, but didn't really get serious until a couple of months ago. I have a lot to loose also.