Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options

Replies

• mrshoneydew
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs which I think is very reasonable to achieve in 3-4 months. And if I lose any more...well then that's just an extra bonus. ;)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    90kg by Christmas, thats only 9kg... I think I can do it.
  • pinkroseacct
    Options
    I'll be in the middle of internship interviews for tax season (or have them done by then) so I hope to fit into my suit! It's an 18 misses, so I need to lose a few more inches before then!
  • lilaclove2
    Options
    Lose thirty pounds by Christmas, hopefully.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Not Christmas but January 2. I started my weight loss journey weighing 283 pounds...I have lost weight. I come from an Italian family where holidays are blown completely out of proportion. My Wife's family is french so same thing. Last year I gained 12 pounds from Thanksgiving (US) to Jan 2nd. My goal is to be 249 pounds on Jan 2.. My goal weight is 217. I will take care of the rest after and anything less that I weigh is even better. Put your head down and kick butt!!!!
  • swarrick83
    swarrick83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30lbs by then ..
  • mea90334
    mea90334 Posts: 53
    Options
    I wanna be 110 by Christmas!
  • FullM3talJacket
    Options
    I want to drop about 10 more pounds, but more than anything I want to get buff and toned. I'll have pics up this Christmas.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 125lbs by Xmas, so I have 11lbs. to go.
  • Celticsnowflake
    Celticsnowflake Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 30 + lbs by Christmas!! I won't be to my goal, but that would be a fantastic gift and would give me the incentive to continue to be good through the holiday season!!
  • lisab228
    lisab228 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just want to be under the 200lb mark by then. That means 17 lbs to go :).

I can do it!
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    By Christmas/ New years day I would like to weigh 200 pounds.
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the 150's by then. So I want to lose anywhere from 10-20 pounds. More would be nice, but less would mean I'm doing pretty bad at losing weight and need to step it up.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hope to be under 190 by my birthday (12/19) so I can buy me some new clothes for Christmas!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal of 65kg by then.
  • scvalentine1
    Options
    I'd like to lose anywhere from 10-30lbs. but mostly I want to successfully run the full 5k that I've signed up for in december
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey all !! Yes my goal is 30 lost to go from 225 -195 by Christmas. I've started a group to in case anyone wants to join

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7974-lose-30-by-christmas-2012

Check us out!! Lose any amount of weight by Christmas and you qualify for our group ;)
  • weddingprincess
    Options
    I just want to be under 240. I started at almost 280 but the site does not reflect that as I stopped. Bad me bad me. Oh and that is before Christmas, I want it on Dec. 6th my 21st birthday.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    i'd love to lose 20lbs but i just don't see it happening to be honest! i'm in one of those downer moods where i really think the gym is really not helping