willpower wanted

Options
HI everyone

My name is debbie,i live in Norfolk in the UK. i am 39 years old and have a 6 year old son. I have been battling with weight issues since the age of about 16, and it finally led to having a gastric band in 2009, which i lost nearly 5st, however since then i have managed to put back on nearly 4 of them :(((( I am getting married next may, so i really think the time has come for me to get my backside back in gear and shift a couple of stone, just got to keep my will power which is what always lets me down.......NOT THIS TIME !!! and i would love to have a few friends on here x

Replies

• mandijcox
    mandijcox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie,
    I must say - willpower is my weakness too. I will do my best to egg you on but IU am not that good at it. It does make a difference if you think someone is "watching you" though.

Keep going

Mandi
  • misschevious1
    Options
    Hey Debbie...

My name is Mara and like you I have just joined this amazing place......I am 40 yrs old and have a 17yr old daughter and can understand the concept of battling with weight issues for a large majority in life.....congrats on your upcoming wedding :happy: and would love the idea of becoming friends on here to help encourage each other and others along these upcoming journies we are about to embark upon :smile:
  • misschevious1
    Options
    oops in typing to Debbie I never saw you sneak in Mandi and send a big hello to you as well and who knows....maybe we can all inspire each other along the way :)
  • msoriano4
    Options
    My everyone same here as im also looking for support and motivation...friends!!! Im 34 and had my fourth child. Im currently 220 and seeking a new journey.
  • melindaj05
    Options
    hi my name s melinda im 41 yrs old and the mother of 4 plus 1 grandchild. my husband and i started this about 40 days ago and im down 18 pounds. but before we stared this i had already lost 80 pounds on the sensa program since last july. i started this because i got to a platuea and couldnt lose any more im still using the sensa but this low calorie diet has helped. it takes alot of will power especially since my first step was giving up my coke. and it does help that my husband has been doing this with me. otherwise i wouldnt of been able to stick to it.