Anyone close to goal???

Options
I am about 7 lbs. from goal and really would love to connect with others who are at goal or close. I have hit goal before (several times) but have not KEPT it off for more than a month or so before it just started creeping back ..... This close to goal the weight comes off soooo slooooowwww and I get in the mindset that "I look ok here" which is true but I WANT TO REACH GOAL:) Not sure if this makes sense but maybe someone out there understands.....please "friend" me if you do!!

Replies

• MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am about 9 lbs from ONEderland... (AKA 199 and below ) I have not seen the 1 hundreds since I was in my teens. So I am really looking forward to that day happening..
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 1/2 pounds away from goal. I haven't been this light since the 90's, and I haven't been this small since my early teens. I know as long as I continue to make time for exercise, I'll be okay, but that has always been my issue, is that exercise is the first thing to go when I find myself stressed for time. Not this time though - I'm keeping it as my me time, knowing that it will make me a better mother, wife and person to take an hour or so most days of the week to myself.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    :smile: Im 7-9lbs away from my goal and it's very hard to lose! ive lost 51 lbs my weight has been flutuating since june 4th : ( hoping to reach my goal by 12/31/12... Feel free to add me:wink:
  • staceybiomed
    staceybiomed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am between 5 and 10 pounds of my goal...unfortunately, I've been stuck at this weight since the end of June! I'm definitely looking for people close to goal too so please add me!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I have 10 pounds to goal. These have been tough! I totally understand! I would love some friends at this same point too!!! ~Corina
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am 4 lbd away from goal!! I am more then happy to help u in your journey!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm about 3.5lbs below goal. I decided to re-adjust my goal and keep going (just keeping doing what I've been doing all along). My weight loss has definitely slowed, but I'm happy losing 0.5-1lbs/week. .
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've been going back and forth between 9-12lbs from goal since June . I started Insanity this week and have some water weight gain that's making it even more frustrating. Would love some friends close to goal as well :)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im about 7lbs from my goal weight
    ive sent you a request :flowerforyou:
  • Louroll87
    Options
    hey :) im about half a stone away from goal :D i have lost 50lbs so far but would like to lose another 7-10lbs and tone up...looking for easy/cheap ways to get rid of baby pouch and tone up arms/thighs...:D well done on your journey so far :D
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'm only 3 pounds away from my goal and it's bl00dy hard!,,:grumble:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm about 7 lbs away maybe 8.
  • wendy1024
    wendy1024 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    and it WILL happen but it sounds like you've come a long way already so I hope you give yourself credit for that!!!