Insanity Starting Monday!! WHo is IN?????

Options
I am starting Insanity Monday and i am looking to add some veterans that has completed or in completion mood to my friends list so i can seek out advice!! I would also like to add some people that are going to be starting this soon!! I need someone to keep me accountable and is willing to push me! I will do the same for you!! I am very active on the site and communicate with my friends daily! IF you are doing the nutritional part add me for sure i want to do that part!! Lets GO KICKASS on this insanity and Get some ripped bods!! What do ya say??

Replies

• Melb0688
    Melb0688 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ill be starting over on Monday i only got through a week before so ill be needing to as well! =)
  • erinlea75
    erinlea75 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ours just arrived yesterday. Hoping to start this weekend. My husband has recently started exercising (although he doesn't need to lose weight) as well. So I'm hoping he will do it with me.

Don't think I will start tonight, as my shins and calfs are a bit sore from running yesterday.
  • sierrajade2012
    Options
    I'm starting the insanity workouts monday (i think they have an eating plan too but I'm just following my own eating stuff-im just borrowing the DVD's from my sister)
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Me! My husband just finished, so I'm up to the plate :).
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    add me if i didnt add you!!!! Who else wants to be supported and give support
  • davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I finished it about 4 weeks ago. You can add me if you want. :)
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Restarting round two of insanity Monday myself. Would be in my third week next week, but I got a sinus infection last week and just now getting over that good. Good luck I loved it the first round!
  • klsdwn
    klsdwn Posts: 54
    Options
    I just ordered Insanity yesterday! I don't think it will be here by Monday, but I would love to add you so we can support each other! It sounds hard, but I'm ready!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have 8 workouts to go. My advice is to not listen to your head. It is going to tell you that you can't do anymore, but YES YOU CAN. I have let myself fail on a couple workouts and then I felt horrible. You can add me if you like.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! It's an awesome program! I'm finishing Asylum on Thursday! Pretty excited to see how much I improved on the fit test. :)
  • krstn1020
    Options
    I start tomorrow.... I can say I'm a little nervous but excited!
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You are all welcome to come join our group "P90X/insanity The Game Changers" for support and knowledge.
  • SexyMidnight
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today and staying Monday as well
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm in.
  • suzanneyang8
    Options
    My husband and I are going to do insanity, however we don't have AC and it has been wicked hot. We might wait a few weeks till it cools down to start. May start monday though, just to join your group :)
  • MissChibs
    MissChibs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Mine arrived today. (:
  • SexyMidnight
    Options
    This is great add me as a friend and we will push one another!!!!
  • evanesco
    evanesco Posts: 52
    Options
    Do I need any equipment? It'll take me longer as I'm gonna do C25K on alternate days.
  • Slim2k
    Slim2k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine today, So I don't think it will be here Monday (UK Bank Holiday) :) But will join as soon as mine comes!