Can other people tell...NSV :)

Options
Hello all. As most of you, I have been working really hard at losing weight. I have lost 64 pounds since April 2011, 49 of those have been since joining myfitnesspal in March of 2012. I often wonder if people notice. A lot of people I know say they can but I don't know if they are just being nice or not. When Iook at myself, I don't see much of a change because my stomach is still big, my arm skin still flops around and my thighs are still huge! Yesterday when I went to pick up my sons medication from the pharmacy a girl I recognize from there but really don't know said ...you have really lost weight, what are you doing?...I was kind of shocked but boy oh boy did it feel good! I told her thank you and asked if she had a pen and paper and proceeded to write down the web address for myfitnesspal. I love this site. It has helped me so much that I will be forever grateful. I just wanted to share my NSV with you all. Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    That's really great!! I know it takes me about 40-50 lbs before anyone says anything but boy does it feel nice when they do :-)
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! You know its funny...I have people all the time telling me I am "melting" but when I look in the mirror I dont see it. Funny how our brains work that way..plus I think we are all our own worst critics!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    same here! a girl from the bank i hadn't seen in 2 months told me u look great i can tell u lost weight. and yet i couldn't tell!! i still see this fat and big tummy.
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am now beginning to notice - and like - what I see in the mirror. Yesterday 5 different people at different times mentioned that my rear view looked great. I liked that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!