Viper Boost Supplement

Options
Anyone use or tried this?

Have been feeling a little low on energy recently (It's a regular occurance! and goes with my mental health) but anyway... I got a sample pack of 6 of these capsules and took a couple before a workout on Thursday. It felt so much easier! I was lifting weights I'd not comfortably lifted before. I was still failing at similar reps but it felt somehow less stressful. Make sense?

was just wondering if it's imagination and I'm just getting stronger or if these things do give you a lift when you need it.

I was thinking they might be useful after a long day at work when I need a workout but am a little low on energy.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Amanda

Replies

• Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm so jaded and wary of "supplements" as advertised on web sites. I looked at the ingredients, and I couldn't help but think you might as well drink a low carb Monster. (I could be wrong.) I'd talk to your doctor (GP or Pdoc) about your concerns. If it's a mental health issue, your doctor may consider boosting your meds a touch for a few months. I always feel "off" when the seasons change--more lethargic, more down, etc. It's very common for those with mental health issues.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.
    I got these from Holland and Barrett in town as a sort of energy boost thing.

I've had my fill of doctors and meds for now!! I am due back on Tuesday though so will mention it.

Thanks. :O)
    x