26 year old and I need 30 to 40 lbs to lose. Please add me!

Options
I was doing really good about watching what I eat and exercise and was on my way to 130's. Last year in August I started the nursing program. WIth the stress of being in the nursing program, have 2 children and a husband, I gained 22 lbs, I need motivation from friends to keep me going throughout this 2nd year of nursing so I can lose the weight!!!:smile:

Replies

• marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can surely find lots of motivation here, MFP has helped me tremendously!
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • tiffstonebraker
    tiffstonebraker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! 27 y/o with 4 kids and currently working through the nursing program...I'm looking to lose 60 lbs!! I'll add you and we can encourage each other =)
  • victorialkay
    Options
    Hi,

Don't worry to much as this site is the best thing since slice bread for weightloss! Try not to put too much pressure on yourself regarding losing weight. Try to take a healthy approach, this way the healthier you are, the better you will feel and the weightloss will come with it! Xx
  • McMehu
    McMehu Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    24 trying to loose like 60ish.
    I like to give positive reinforcement. Add me if you like
  • minxed11
    Options
    Hi all

I'm 32, looking to lose about 35lbs in total. Happy for anyone to add me :)
  • paprikaljuta
    paprikaljuta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I also want to lose 30 or so, a bit older then you (more than 5, less then 10 years older :))), with a kid and post baby (5 years post baby!) weight that kept increasing due to the stresses of starting grad school. Now I'm midway through my doctoral program, and ready to focus on losing weight!
  • PECsMommy
    Options
    I am 31 and also have a 15month old along with going back to school..... doing the medical assisting program..... I am 33 over my prepregnancy weight...... would like to lose that to start..... eventually another 26 for at total of 59...... I love to walk..... my biggest problem is coffee with extra cream.......

Please feel free to add me........
  • jaelliott907
    Options
    Hi! I am also trying to 30lbs and am exactly 130. I am 4'11 so I need to get down to 100 or so to be back to where I was before my little girl. Feel free to add me :)
  • Bebe5289
    Bebe5289 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello
    You can add me I am willing to help you stay motivated as well!
  • JBDaniel08
    JBDaniel08 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I hear you...I teach and have 3 kids and a husband. I don't know how to friend you so if you friend me that would be great.

Jamie
  • stephrose32
    Options
    :smile: would love to add you! im 32 and on here needing too loose weight after my three kids!!!! add me! im not sure how, lol...
  • janak2004
    janak2004 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm Jana. 26 trying to lose 120 (now 109). Been on here for little over 3 months now and have managed to lose and keep off 13lbs. :) Working towards my first 5K in two weeks.

MFP is a great community and everyone is super nice. :) It's a great way to keep motivated and there are lots of neat places to get advice and see how successful others have been.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • tcloutier
    Options
    I am 26 years old and have lost 35 lbs so far but still have 30 lbs to go. If your looking for motivation and support feel free to add me as I could always use more support!
  • bezo321
    bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    33 need to loose 40 lbs. really need motivation for exercise.
  • teddy4linz
    teddy4linz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old and need to lose a total of 40 lbs. I have lost 16 so far, so almost halfway there! Hang in there, you can do it! :)