• _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    iGkEB.jpg

IMG9531911.jpg
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like my bacon wrapped in bacon, covered with more bacon, stuffed inside of a pork loin marinated in bacon juice wrapped in bacon, with bacon bits sprinkled on top and bacon juice spritzed all over.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I like my bacon wrapped in bacon, covered with more bacon, stuffed inside of a pork loin marinated in bacon juice wrapped in bacon, with bacon bits sprinkled on top and bacon juice spritzed all over.

YUM, YUM, YUM!!!! Invite me to dinner - PLEASE!!!
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i thought he was good in "tremors" lol
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    @ eatclean and jalock .I wanna come and eat bacon wrapped in bacon stuffed in tenderloin and sprinkled with bacon bits ( real bacon bits right)? I'll bring desert. Homemade bacon bit cookies( I use bacon grease in place of the butter) and cold bacon grease to " frost" them with.
    Hey jalock, You bring the drinks, will ya? Maybe some warm bacon grease?
  • sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Argh bacon is a trigger food for me.. mmmm salty porky goodness...

I WANT BACON NOW DAMMIT!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Check out McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon in the spice section of your grocery store. Not bad stuff and no calories!

Mccormick's - Grill Mates Molasses Bacon (From Website 7/9/12) For every 1/4 teaspoon:

Calories 0 Sodium 85 mg
    Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg
    Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 0 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 0 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg
    Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
    Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Not bad stuff and a little goes a long way! :drinker:
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of women on this thread!

We def need more bacon AND more cowbell. That is all.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Bacon and cowbell... Brain trying to compute. Trying...try OVERLOAD! ( I have to go take a nap now).
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bacon's gross...pork is gross in general :P
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    There's a restaurant in Austin properly called Bacon!!!! Everything they serve is with bacon.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I had 4 pieces of thick-cut hickory-smoked bacon for breakfast this morning! /pats tummy
  • tannyasawyer
    tannyasawyer Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Have you seen the bacon ice cream sunday at BK? :love: :love: :love: I waaaaaaaaant.

Oooh. Wouldn't like my chances of finding that to buy anywhere near me, but would so give that a try. Mmm... Bacon ice cream with maple syrup swirl... *drools*
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Enough bacon discussions on the forums?

No your not. And if I wasn't already married to the most amazing woman in the world, I'd propose!!!!
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    Let's all celebrate next Saturday with a day FULL of BACON, because it is International Bacon Day!! (International Bacon Day is held on the Saturday before Labor Day U.S.A.) Do not eat back any excercise calories all week and save them for BACON on Saturday, Sept. 1!!!! Who's with me??

YES!!!
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    Where I live (Egypt) bacon is as rare as rocking horse s%%t!! So, when I go home from the UK, I have to pack emergency Red Cross piggy parcels.
    Salami
    Bacon
    Ham
    Bacon
    Pepperoni
    Bacon
    Bacon steaks
    Bacon
    Bacon joints
    Bacon
    Boiled bacon
    Roasted bacon
    Grilled bacon
    Pork Pies
    Bacon
    and finally, some Heinz tomato ketchup to have with a bacon and egg sandwich, whilst sat in the Sinai desert overlooking the Red Sea, with Saudi on the other side and a large mug of steaming hot coffee for breakfast!
    The things you do in case of emergency
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Bacon strips...betcha can't eat just one!
  • BalletBadass
    Options
    I got my husband a bacon scented candle for his birthday a few years ago, and he told me it's actually meant for attracting bears where you're hunting. oops. Still smelled good!
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Bacon's gross...pork is gross in general :P

get the HELL off this thread........lol........just kidding, you can stay....just don't rag on bacon again....heh
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I ran out of bacon the other day, and went to the store today and you just now reminded me that I forgot to buy bacon. :sad:

True story.

4 Packs from Costco to keep in the freezer will help out with that!