Tummy fat?? Please help xx

Options
How to loose tummy fat?? The more weight I loose the more my tummy sticks out and I look pregnant :-( I've started a body conditioning class on a Monday and a boxing for fitness class on a Friday the other days I work so the 2 classes is all I can do, any tips please

Replies

• 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need help with the same thing. I am glad you asked. Sorry I don't have any answers for you but the same thing is happening to me. I have lost weight everywhere but I am not happy with my tummy. And I dread the pregnant questions.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1okL7ieoyY&feature=my_watch_later_videos&list=WL1E62925AB0A8CA2B

Also, eat 1200 kcals a day, do a lot of cardio and drink a lot of water. Only eat one fruit a day, with the rest of the day being veggies and lean meats and stuff...

If you get hungry, drink some tea or eat a celery stick
  • roduk
    roduk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You lose fat off different parts of your body at different rates. You can't target fat loss on a specific area unfortunately. The best thing to do is keep losing weight and it will flatten out. I had the same thing not so so long ago. I had an even belt of fat around my waist that just looked like I lacked Defintion, then I started to lose the love handles and i was left with a little paunch around my stomach. I was an indicator that my love handles we're disappearing but then i looked fatter as i now had a belly. Crunches, plank and stomach holds may help in giving you the appearance of a flatter stomach but they won't melt the fat there.
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Your body fat has to be in the low range. You can do as much core workouts and still never get what you want.