What's your ultimate CHEAT DAY/MEAL look like??

Options
2»

Replies

• loztredders
    Options
    breakfast - full english, complete with fried bread AND toast
    Lunch - Chinese all you can eat buffett
    Dinner - large meat feast pizza
    dessert - Chocolate cheesecake

And maybe a few snacks of choccy bars, salted peanuts, and sweets! mmmmmmm!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Hotel breakfast buffet where I would have scrambled eggs on toast, prunes and yoghurt and danish pastries.

Lunch - Smoked Salmon + Cream Cheese Bagel, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Frappuccino (starbucks)

Dinner - Pizza Express pizza followed by chocolate fudge cake and mascarpone.

Snacks - Peanut M+Ms, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Blueberry pancakes, bacon and hashbrowns from somewhere like Cracker Barrel or IHOP.
    Lunch: Five Guys Burger w/Fries and a Mr. Pibb
    Dinner: Pizza with sausage, pepperoni, and extra cheese.
    Snacks: cheetos, chex mix, carmel cheddar bugles
    Desert: Hot brownie with vanilla ice cream and fudge sauce

This is why I'm fat!
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't had to have a cheat day, everyday I allocate 200 of my calories to something that I really want that's usually really bad food, stops me from bingeing. (got the idea from Cosmo mag) but my dream day would be
    Breakfast: full English
    Lunch: pizza express pollo pesto pizza
    Supper: roast duck with lots and lots of yummy roast potatoes
    Snacks: caramel frap with extra coffee, lots of chocolate, ice cream
  • bashiera
    bashiera Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 4 pancakes from IHOP, not sure what flavor, but Cinnastack and New York Cheesecake are really good. A large mocha and caramel frappuchino with whipped cream from Starbucks. Maybe a full English with extra toast instead if I don't want something really sweet.
    Lunch: Chinese buffet with plenty of crab rangoon, and an almond cookie to top it off
    Dinner- Steak with extra mashed potatoes and Jack Daniel's sauce from TGI Fridays, and the Jack Daniels appetizer sampler before dinner. Brownie with ice cream for dessert.
    Four or five glasses of blush wine with a Marvel movie afterwards
    Drunk midnight meal (my friend who doesn't drink will be driving!): Two waffles with chocolate chips and maple syrup, fully loaded hashbrowns, and a chocolate milkshake from Waffle House.

I feel fatter just listing all this food.
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    Man I love this type of stuff HA!

Breakfast- IHOP buttermilk pancakes

Snack- Cinnabon

Lunch- Bean and cheese burrito

Snack- Peanut butter mood

Dinner- In n out burger, milkshake, and fries

Dessert- Ice cream

Just so Everyone knows... I have NEVER done this! haha. If the calories didn't count, i soooo would!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    breakfast: eggs scrambled with cheese, hash browns, bacon, sausage, side of biscuits and gravy. ohhh yeahh

lunch: not really a lunch person

dinner: a huge NY strip steak with mashed potatoes and extra gravy. OR home made lasagna OR big plate of spaghetti and meatballs/baked ziti...whatever OR Nachos Mexicanos from our local mexican restaurant...nachos stopped with grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, white queso, beans, lettuce, sour cream and tomato

snack: huge bowl of cookie dough ice cream
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    In my magical world where calories didn't count and, more importantly, where eating like this wouldn't make me feel horribly sick, my day might look something like this;

Breakfast: Perfectly cooked belgain waffle with butter and syrup, a few slices of bacon, homefries and lots of coffee with Irish creme.

Lunch: Probably sushi, but all the really elaborate rolls with lots of cream cheese, tempura, spicy sauces and avocado.

Snack: Cold Stone ice cream. I loved the Jello Butterscotch one they had for a limited time, so that would be awesome to have again with some Heath Bar and Brownie mixed in.

Dinner: Man, that is a tough one... it would either be Mexican (chips and salsa, multiple margaritas, loaded quesadilla, fajitas or nachos) or since I'm a bit of a foodie, some fantastic tappas style restraunt where I could sample a lot of different dishes (some of my favorites being Fleur and Firefly - both in Las Vegas). If I went with the latter, it would have to start with really great bread and butter and end with a super decadent dessert.

I would also have to throw some really good chocolates in there somewhere, and some of Harry and David's Moose Munch... too many flavors to choose from.
  • kellya009
    kellya009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would definitely have a 2% latte of some kind from Starbucks, a chocolate bar, and a beef dip sandwich, Thai food, or pizza :)

Honestly, I would find it hard to eat all those things in one day. I do more of a cheat meal once a week than a full day.
  • kellya009
    kellya009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - French toast made out of either cinnamon swirl or chocolate-chip banana bread with a side of bacon

Lunch - Boston Pizza tropical chicken pizza

Dinner - Chinese buffet

Dessert - Chocolate chip cookie dough & Reese's Pieces Blizzard

Snacks - Miss Vickie's salt-and-vinegar chips mixed with peanut M&Ms

I probably wouldn't be able to eat all of it in one day, honestly.

I love all these things. Good choices for your imaginary cheat day :P
  • steph_1000
    Options
    Well I'm only on day 2, not really in the position to start thinking about cheating :happy:

I'm going t specify my top 5 cheat meals (which would mostly be for dinner or lunch, becaue I'm not a big breakfast person).
    In no specific order:

- Steers Burger (Rave or Prince Burger)
    - Chilli Poppers
    - Deep Fried Hake and Chips
    - Malva Pudding
    - Spur Burger with french fries and onion rings

I'll have to make it 6!! - Hawain Chicken Wrap from KFC... mmmmmm

That's mine. Now I'll have to stop thinking 'bout it!! Defenitelly having 1 of these when I'm 2.5kg down...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm..... not sure about "ultimate" cheat, but I'm thinking that Dairy Queen always sounds good for a cheat. A mushroom and swiss burger with deep fried mushrooms and then my specialized banana split...skip the fruity toppings and instead add hot fudge, caramel, and marshmallow and topped with peanuts. Either that or a peanut buster parfait. I can't ever make up my mind until the last minute. :tongue:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    And I hate seeing pancakes and pizza on people's cheat days. :frown:

Those are part of my regular diet. :wink:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    ahhhh. food fantasy cheat day. here goes it.

Breakfast = mimosas, cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs with salt and cheese with caviar and sour cream on top, lots of cafe au lait.

elevensies is bloddy mary time with celery, and BLACK olvies, and sme feta and spinach and walnuts and dried cranberries in baked philo dough.

Lunch time brings us to gin and tonics with a big blakened chicken ceasar salad, with a fluffy desert, say strawberry short cake, new england style.

Tea time! scones with orange and cranberry, stiff earl grey with sugar and lemmon

cocktail hour is Martinins and caviar(again) on toasts, and cucumber rounds with pickled ginger and salmon.

Dinner time is as follows. New castle beer, 12 oysters, cucumber and tomato plate, 8oz filet mignion, with baked potato with herbs, garlic, butter and sour cream and coarse sea salt, and another beer.

desert would be a chocolate martini, with bisscotti.

we are soul mates
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mine would be : Breakfast : chicken cheese omelette loaded with veggies and cheese with hashbrowns, or home fries and toast
    lunch : chinese sweet and sour chicken , friend rice, eggroll
    dinner: large white chicken pinapple mushroom bacon spinache alfredo sauced pizza
    snacks: Gnoche chccolate covered cheesecake :O) and about 4 coca colas lol.

no more!unless balanced :)
  • charisma103
    Options
    I had a similiar "cheat day" awhile ago on vacation and I've been trying to get back on track ever since! I don't reccommend cheat days unless you can control them and get back on the program.

Breakfast:
    Belgium Wafflle topped with Peanut Butter, Banana, and Whipped Cream
    2 Slices Bacon
    Hashbrowns
    White Chocolate Gingerbread Latte, Large Size with Whipped Cream

Lunch:
    Chicago Pizza
    Cheesy Breadsticks
    Warm Blondie Browning with Vanilla Ice Cream

Dinner:
    Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
    Breadsticks
    Olive Garden House Salad
    Mushroom Ravioli
    DQ Hawaiin Blizzard

Snacks:
    Twix Candy Bars
    Snickers Candy Bars
    Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix Ice Cream
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Home cooked Asian cuisine. Only during lunch time. I don't like to over binge. One cheat meal a week is good enough.
  • ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    Options
    Instead of listing everything, i'll just show you!

tumblr_m8w1soNOsA1rn7au0.gif