For people who have reached their goal..

Options
When you finally reached your goal what were some awesome things that you noticed about your new body?

Like for example, mine was my muscle tone, 6 pack abs, and being able to wear anything I wanted.
I'm just curious what other people noticed :)

Replies

• Csaw1
    Csaw1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Definitely taking my shirt off at the pool and getting compliments on my abs and muscles! Never had "abs" until about a month ago.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Noticed that my best body is not a skinny body, but a fit and tone one. Love wearing a two piece bathing suit at 47, and having a closet full of clothes that I actually like. I look forward to getting dressed every day!
  • patentpope
    Options
    I fit into clothes from ten years ago that I had optimistically packed away. It was great to pack away the larger pants because they were just too large and find that the older ones fit perfectly. This past weekend I went to a formal banquet and wore a uniform that I haven't worn in years (it was the uniform I got married in) and it fit better than it ever had! That's a great feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!