What's the first thing you're going to do??

Options
What is the absolute very first thing you plan on doing the day you hit your UGW???

I'm really cheap when it comes to treating myself, I'd rather put $50 towards a new outfit for my daughter than going out to get myself a manicure because I could do it myself. So when I reach my UGW I promised myself I would buy a new wardrobe and my husband agreed. So the first thing I plan on doing the day I hit my UGW is running into A&F and Hollister Co. and loading up on those cute short-shorts and skinny jeans I haven't been able to ever buy. When they did fit, I couldn't afford them -- so now that's what I'm working towards!! Can't wait to find a reason to splurge on myself so that's my big motivation!

7lbs down 28 to go!

Replies

• jodilo88
    jodilo88 Posts: 63
    Options
    What I *plan* to do? Go in the juniors/misses section in Cato (my favorite clothing store) and smile like a big idiot.

What I'll probably end up doing? Crying out of sheer happiness. LOL.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping it comes on December 31st, that morning. If so, then i'm living it up and gonna party like it's 1999! :drinker:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    cry :sad: :happy:
  • graciousdove
    graciousdove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm like you, I'm going to go clothes shopping and get a new haircut! I can't wait!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Go clothes shopping, manicure, pedicuare, try to schedule a photo shoot with a friend of mine. Oh and do a happy daaaaance!
  • kaycee1969
    kaycee1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will definitely spoil myself. I am like you, I always buy stuff for my boys and nothing for me.It never looks good on me, but when i reach my UGW, I will look great and everything I would want to wear will look great. I am looking forward to that day, that is my motivation.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Admire myself and then go shopping!
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Buy new clothes!! Ones that show off my figure instead of covering it up! :)
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Not sure yet since I have a long way to go, but hopefully getting a nice outfit and swimsuit to take my "victory" picture in. Bump - for other ideas! Nice to think about every now and then! :flowerforyou:
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Prob get some new clothes - the only time I buy any for myself is when the ones I have are falling apart - even for work and then I feel guilty....I usually end up buying for the kids etc . to
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    vacation somewhere bikini-worthy!!
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    OMigooosssh!
    Can't wait I have approx 15 to go! Hmm All over makeover. Hair, nails, spray tan, Outfit, and def a night out with girls to show myself off. But before that hitting the gym up so I can get a workout in because w/o the gym I wouldn't have gotten where I was.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I am going to quit logging. I enjoy MFP and I never miss. Then I am going clothes shopping and maybe have some photos taken. I might even run a marathon.
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    When I reach my UGW, I'm going to take a LONG flight (airplane rides totally suck at this weight) to someplace beautiful, far away and warm and lounge around a beach in my bikini.
  • ricebarbiee
    Options
    I love everyone's plans! Shopping, makeovers, vacations, photoshoots! What awesome motivation for all of us!

And yes I'm sure there will some tears of joy from each of us when that day comes!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Go shopping and buy a bunch of new jeans and trousers and a new swim suit and pretty silky tops and SEXY UNDERWEARS
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I want to get my belly button pierced to show off my new, tight, toned stomach! My 19 year old daughter (who already has hers pierced) says she'll go with me to hold my hand and tell everyone how proud she is of her sexy new mom! My poor husband is going to have a heart attack because I haven't told him what I intend to do. :wink:
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Im gonna buy this

InfernoredC300C.jpg
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Go to Bunny Ranch and "meet" Air Force Amy....:laugh: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Have my husband pick me up.