brand new to this site

Options
Just joined this site. Sad to say i went over my allotted calories today plus didn't exercise. I WILL do better tomorrow though

Replies

• tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....lots of awesome support here. I will send you a friend request.
  • outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    I am new to the site and lookin for some friends to help motivate me and give me some support add me if you like...
  • AngelLSharum
    Options
    Good luck. I'm pretty new myself.
  • tdfowler12
    Options
    Hi I haven't been at this long either but it is a great tool and when you get down there is always someone to pick you up. I would be honored to help anyway I can.
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hey. I haven't been on here long, only about a week or so. But I'm finding it's easy to get a little addicted to being on here. Knowing that there is support is pretty awesome. anyone feel free to add me.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me.
  • zoomonkey
    Options
    Good luck! Work hard!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hey. I haven't been on here long, only about a week or so. But I'm finding it's easy to get a little addicted to being on here. Knowing that there is support is pretty awesome. anyone feel free to add me.

this is my 4th week and I'm totally addicted!!! lol
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I first logged in a few years ago, but fell off the wagon because I didn't have a good support system at the time. I am happy to report that I have been back on here for a few months now, and am going strong. I have met some wonderful people, have a great support system, and am seeing results. I have now lost 15 lbs, and reached my first weight goal. yay...so excited. If you or anyone on here would like some more friends for support, feel free to add me, but please send me a message with your request. Thanks and good luck to you all!
  • outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    I have been on here now for a little while but always looking for more and new freinds for support and to try to help keep me motivated... i would like to loose about 75 pounds by may of next year is it possible?My daughter graduates from high school and I want to look good!! Especially with all these holidays coming up too...Im a big sucker for sweets but I have done pretty good for the most part but every once in awhile i fall off and have some chocolate...I love new recipes to try as well...so feel free to add me if you like...
  • Tsubomi_CB
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good lucky on your journey! You can add me if you want!