If I stay under my calorie goal....

Options
Hello all!

So.....if I stay under my 1300 calorie goal I have to lose weight, right? Is it possible to simply not see the scale go down even with exercise and calorie restriction?

HELP! I have been lugging around 15 extra pounds since my last baby nearly two years ago!!!!

Oh, I'm new to this site:smile:

Replies

• dballard
    Options
    I know that you have to eat enough to burn so dont eat too little that you go into starvation mode .. then it is hard to lose
  • neno13
    neno13 Posts: 8
    Options
    Also, consider the fact that you may be gaining muscle weight. Stick with it, you will notice that you are getting leaner over time.
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You will, it jsut doesn't seem like right now... I've lost 8 lbs since Jan 2nd, and my clothes don't see any smaller, they actually feel tighter... it's been getting me down thinking that I'm doing all this work for nothing. I'm just trying to keep faith that what I'm doing is good for me and I will see the benefits of it soon.

Also, if you are exercising on regular basis, you may need to increase your calories... you're body may be starving and holding on to the bad stuff in self defense. Just a thought. :flowerforyou: