People looking for support and encouragement?

Options
Add me !!! I can never have enough people to encourage and support..

Replies

• LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :happy:
  • psink
    psink Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU LINDA!!!! I have been away from ftness pal for quite a few months. I have never stopped exercising and trying to eat well but know I need to be accountable and write everything down. So I am back and will log daily so I can track my successes/shortcomings. Keep up the good work and heres to living a healthier life!
  • psink
    psink Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! I am returning to fitness pal after a long absence. I need to be more accountable and visualize my eating habits and exerciese habits. I have been working hard the last 6 months without a lot of visual results, although I feel better. Maybe rejoining fitness pal will show me what I am doing wrong. Keep up the good work!
  • judygorham
    Options
    I am looking for all the support and encouragement I can get. Need you as my friend
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Just started back on this site. Lost some weight and managed to keep it off. Serious about hitting my goals and have been working hard. Would ove new friends for motivation and to help motivate.
  • lisopolous
    lisopolous Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Adding you now. Anyone else, please feel free to add me :)