Hello All this is my first day

Options
Thank you for this site. I am hoping it will help on my challenge to get healthy :heart:

Replies

• dcaf1962
    dcaf1962 Posts: 16
    Options
    You took the most important step (you signed on). Keeping track of what you eat, and how much exercise you do (which by the way, allows you to eat more. It's called "eating back") is a great way to keep you in line. Good luck to you. If you have any questions ( I know some things, but I am not all knowing) just hit me up. I love to exercise (horses are my passion), and I love to manipulate my calories. I will literally spend an extra hour on my horse, or walk to my neighbor's hours (a half a mile away) just so I can eat a better dinner. I use my phone, my computer, and my Ipad, to keep track of all I do and eat, and I lose weight. 10 years ago that was not possible. I was getting by by using a pen and a pad, and then transcribing to my computer spreadsheet at night It was a lot of work, and I had a hard time keeping the weight off. This site will really help you.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • tracy119
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like. I love having the encouragement from my friends on here. Hope you find that too along your journey