Line from your favorite movie- ANY LINE.

Options

Replies

• cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    "Steady like a train, sharp like a razor"
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    from grosse pointe blank(?) with john cusak.
    I like when the girl says; "You just dont't get it. You dont get to have me"

and

My Little Princess (non shirly temple version) "didnt your father ever tell you, all girls are princesses"
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

i like this one too. Thanks Je jackson- hard one to remember

ialso like when forrest gump says- I may be dumb but I know what love is"
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nobody puts baby in a corner

Dirty Dancing
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Movie Quote:
    "I am SICK AND TIRED OF HER TANTRUMS AND DRUNKEN RAGES! I HEARD THE ICE CLINKING IN THE GLASS MOMMA! SOUNDS OF MY HAPPY CHILDHOOD!"
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    from my most favorite movie. haha

"That's a great outfit. How much do clothes cost in The Matrix?"

"I want to get you a black cobra just to go around the neck..."

"I once gave Charlie Chaplain a hj. Noo way! Was he silent?"

"phones for you, i think its the devil!"

"my grandma drank all my pot"
  • Wicked_Mango
    Options
    YOU GO GLEN COCO!
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood

"Ain't nobody gonna talk about my momma that way"
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello_My_Name_Is_Inigo_Montoya_by_timdunn.png

One of my favorites too, Princess Bride

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dad. We're men, okay? That means a few things; we like to s*** with the door open, we talk about p****, we like to go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do. And now that is all wrecked.

Step Brothers, awesome flick

Mom, I honestly thought I was gonna be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes. And at one point he said, "Lets get it on."
  • Edenar
    Edenar Posts: 7
    Options
    Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God, I do not need this right now, okay? I've got a judge that's just aching to throw me in jail. An idiot who wants to fight me for two hundred dollars. Slaughtered pigs. Giant loud whistles. I ain't slept in five days. I got no money, a dress code problem, AND a little murder case which, in the balance, holds the lives of two innocent kids. Not to mention your BIOLOGICAL CLOCK - my career, your life, our marriage, and let me see, what else can we pile on? Is there any more **** we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this case? Is it possible?

More than one line, but that's my favorite movie.
  • red051683
    red051683 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SHAKE N BAKE !!!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    " I said DOES MARSELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE A *****?!"
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Nobody puts Baby in a corner--Patrick Swayze..........love it
  • ReinasWrath
    Options
    "We'll have the hap, hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby danced with Danny ****ing Kay"

Christmas Vacation! Love that movie! Also, I think that's the most perfectly placed lone use of the f-word in a movie, ever.

My line is "You smell like a baby prostitute."

MEAN GIRLS!
  • ReinasWrath
    Options
    say "what" again!

Pulp Fiction!!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Movie Quote:
    "I am SICK AND TIRED OF HER TANTRUMS AND DRUNKEN RAGES! I HEARD THE ICE CLINKING IN THE GLASS MOMMA! SOUNDS OF MY HAPPY CHILDHOOD!"

Mommie Dearest.

"If I was a giant nasty alien bird in a department store where would I be?"
    "Lingerie."
  • tiffanysew
    Options
    What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

~ Anchorman
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    "You will always be fat to me Chris"- from "Just Friends" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a quote, but from my favorite movie..
    *thud* MOOO! *thud* MOOO! *thud* MOOO!
    One of the brothers is hanging from the rope by his ankle when they take off in the hot air balloon past a cow field.

here's a quote;
    "Except... we're both wearing sailor hats. Then we get into a jacuzzi filled with Pepto-Bismol, I clip your toenails, and you shave my buttocks."

Rat Race

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine. "

I *love* rat race, it's a very stacked movie with so many comedians, it just rocks. That line sounds so familiar... but I had to google it! We'll see if anyone else knows.

Casablanca, and I didn't have to google it.

Quote:

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do!