Could use some friends

Options
Hey I've been using this site for about 2 months now and think its time I get some friends added. Its nice having people to motivate and be motivated so if you like you should add me =)

Replies

• outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    I am new to the site looking for some friends who can help to motivate me...
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you need support. I have a long way to go myself but love motivating others.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have reached one goal and creating others with MFP, love the support and enjoy giving support. You can add me as a friend and I will support you in your journey.
  • dcaf1962
    dcaf1962 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can add me if you like. This site has really helped me. If you need any support, or you need some diet or exercise info, you can hit me up....
  • DerrickA1989
    DerrickA1989 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Anymore would be great!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...I've come a long way AND I've got a long way to go...so I'm right in the middle experience wise.
  • gabywithoneb
    gabywithoneb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Gaby and I've just restarted my weight loss journey. I could use some friends that could give me that little push to keep on it and not flake out again. Feel free to add me!! Thanks!!
  • patmat
    patmat Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello
    I am not new to the site, but i am wanting to connect with some motivated members. I am presently working on losing the fat and gaining some muscle. I think that proper nutrition and strength training will help me get where I want to be. I am 52 years young and married with two adult children. I am wanting to make permanent changes for a healthy lifestyle.
    Regards
  • DerrickA1989
    DerrickA1989 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i've been here for about twenty-something days now...ALWAYS looking for new friends to motivate and help keep me motivated. feel free to add!
  • Mjstillwell
    Mjstillwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started 5 days ago, I have one friend, and could use some friends for motivation also!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new too - feel free to add me.
  • bahlquist
    Options
    Please add
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I've been on MFP for almost a month, and the support from friends is amazing!
  • SALLAIN88
    SALLAIN88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me