One year today

Options
I decided to post my one year results here. I am now 152 ish and i started at 175. It may be coming off slowly compared to a lot of people here, but i am proud i made it this far. 22.6lbs and 28 inches gone. II am now a size 5 in most pants and can wear size small shirts , but tend to stick with mediums for now. Now to focus on losing exactly 25lbs and toning my stomach this next year then maintaining after that.
531137_456786754342548_1724032752_n.jpg

Replies

• Aedrah
    Aedrah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a difference!!! Your hard work is definitely paying off. Congratulations :)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You're looking great. I don't think it matter how long it took, you lost it! Great job!
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    What a difference!!! Your hard work is definitely paying off. Congratulations :)
  • SandraD89
    Options
    Nice job. You're looking great. I don't think it matter how long it took, you lost it! Great job!
    Thanks. Ya its crazy see how much people lose then my body being so resistant to change lately, but i do feel good that i am so close to being at a healthy weight.
  • wberg75
    wberg75 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look so good! All that work had payed off! Congrats!
  • SandraD89
    Options
    You look so good! All that work had payed off! Congrats!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! U look great!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • SandraD89
    Options
    fantastic job! U look great!!!
  • SandraD89
    Options
    you look great!
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • SandraD89
    Options
    Awesome job!
    Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!