sweet tooth psyche

Options
Totally craving sugar... sugar.. sweet sweet sweet... so I went to the kitchen last night... and munched on....

Grapes. Not really what I wanted, they weren't chocolate flavored but I felt good about myself when I went to bed. :)

Replies

• BrettS1973
    BrettS1973 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a win to me!

I chew on almonds when I get a craving. They taste kind of meh but it seems to help for some reason.
  • Aedrah
    Aedrah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great choice Lizzie! I think you might just have more willpower than me :)
  • RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was told to drink tea. I actually dislike tea so it kinda works. LOL
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Great willpower!!!!
    My little methods for night-time sweetness cravings.
    Sometimes you can try sugar free Lollipops :) every now and again when the craving's get strong. Or between meals when you feel like snacking have sugar free mints, not only does it suppress a little hunger but also you have minty fresh breath that you don't want to ruin by eating something bad. A little Psychological trick on yourself. Like when you brush your teeth before bed you wouldn't want to eat then do it all again. So at night if you feel like eating ( not because of hunger ) brush your teeth :) xx
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Great job! I love grapes - I usually take a baggie of them with me to work everyday and munch on them. I also found that drinking tea will help curb that hunger craving. I get the flavored green tea - the pomegranate flavor and the peach flavor are favorites of mine. Keep up the good work! :)
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    awesome!