Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    It has to feel great to be able to just put on whatever clothes you want and not have to struggle (sucking in, thinking about how you will look if you sit down..etc). I have been in a size 8 when I was dedicated to myself and doing what was healthy for me and I will get back there! (currently 167pounds) Your story was a wonderful read, you truly look amazing and happy......congratulations on your success!!!! :smile:
  • TheAntiWincest
    Options
    Wow! Check that out. That's fantastic!
  • jklabs
    jklabs Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing:-)
  • tropicalbreeze123
    Options
    omg you are amazing!! you are your hubby look really cute together btw :) i cant tell you're in love...very sweet :) congrats
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AWESOME! :)
  • bavsec
    bavsec Posts: 1
    Options
    You are literally in the same boat , or should i say WAS in the same boat i am ! and you are an awesome inspiration! keep up the awesome look!!!
  • sophiadespana
    Options
    Wow those pics and your journey are amazing. You've done a fabulous job and it is inspiring. Zumba class get ready 'cause I'm coming next week! I'll take a 12 at the moment :)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Awesome post. Thank you. Very inspirational for me. You look amazing!
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You're very beautiful either way. I wish I had your curves! I have curves but not like that! Anyways, amazing story and transformation (: I didn't just skip to the pictures. lol.
  • maryesser
    Options
    You ROCK! So excited that you took this step...not just the post...but the journey itself. I will be looking to you for more motivation and inspiration in reaching my own goals. You should be SO PROUD of YOURSELF and the HARD WORK you did :-)!!!
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    Holy god your body is amazing. Great job!!!
  • Leeny01
    Leeny01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job! So inspiring. And (not to be blunt) but you kept your chest, which is really encouraging. I really don't want to lose mine :( Thanks for the encouragement!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    You look stunning!
    This is such an inspiration to me because we are starting about the same ( well, I'm starting where you once were)
  • corrieannie
    corrieannie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am in a similar spot, but I'm stuck at an 8 and need to figure out what's going to get me to my goal. YOU LOOK AMAZING and are definitely an inspiration for many!!!
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    Great job! When I first started scrolling through your pics I though, "wow, she's such a pretty woman!" When I got to the after pics I thought, "Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous and she shines!" You and your husband made such a wonderful pair. You should be so proud of your accomplishment. It has paid off and it's certainly helping those of us who are still on our way.
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Brin2012
    Options
    Loved reading your post! Congrats on the weight-loss, exercising, keeping the boobs and the hot Turkish hubby!! You look fantastic!
  • pebbleygood
    Options
    You look so good and healthy!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    you look great and I LOVE how you set up your photo story! Job well done. :flowerforyou:
  • rebeccalray5
    Options
    Is it OK to hate you just a little because you kept your boobs? Just kidding - you look phenomenal!! Good job.

LOL ^^^

You were so cute before your journey and now, after your journey, I am totally green with envy!

You are beautiful and probably could kick my butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!