I find it easier to keep my diet in control..

Options
When i'm alone! I did so good today until my bf got out of work. I had a good breakfast.. an alright lunch.. and burned 1111 calories at the gym. Picked up my bf and we were just suppose to get a drink and split an appetizer.. but then he wants to get a full out meal.. and i'm not one for eating out.. just looking up how many calories everything had made me want to stay away.. but tonight i thought what the hell? I'm just alittle upset at myself for giving in. Tomorrow was going to be my rest day from working out but i guess ill need to work off the food i had today. Lol. But im just wondering if its ok to do something like this every once in awhile?

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    When i'm alone! I did so good today until my bf got out of work. I had a good breakfast.. an alright lunch.. and burned 1111 calories at the gym. Picked up my bf and we were just suppose to get a drink and split an appetizer.. but then he wants to get a full out meal.. and i'm not one for eating out.. just looking up how many calories everything had made me want to stay away.. but tonight i thought what the hell? I'm just alittle upset at myself for giving in. Tomorrow was going to be my rest day from working out but i guess ill need to work off the food i had today. Lol. But im just wondering if its ok to do something like this every once in awhile?

Sorry you had a rough day - but that's what it's going to be like forever. You will have to make the right choices in a variety of situations - restaurants, weddings, parties, work meetings, etc. That's what happens when you are dieting and you don't stay shut in at home.
    Not trying to sound harsh, but there is a lesson here. You will need to learn to be flexible. Do your research ahead of time. Plan for meals out and learn what fits in your calorie goal and what doesn't.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    How did you burn 1111 calories?
  • Cait2286
    Cait2286 Posts: 29
    Options
    The elliptical.. and it was the most i've ever burned on it too.
  • Cait2286
    Cait2286 Posts: 29
    Options
    Right. i totally respect that. Thanks so much for the feed back! And the funny thing is my bf is trying to lose weight too, but he's not as into it as me. So going out to eat isnt a big deal to him so i hear ..its ok its just one day.. or ..its ok, you worked out today.. ugh, i think next time we both get salads
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm completely in the same boat with you. My bf is a horrible influence on me when it comes to eating lol it all just goes down hill when he stays with me for 4 days out of the week :[