Gaining inches on 30 DS?

Options
Anyone initially gain inches on 30 DS? When did you start losing it?

I'm 5'9'' and 138 lbs. My thighs when I started were 21 and now they're 21.5...I'm on level 1 day 6.

Replies

• LetsDoTh1S
    LetsDoTh1S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • LetsDoTh1S
    Options
    Bumping 1 more time
  • katiegregory23
    katiegregory23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain inches, but I didn't lose much on my thighs. I ended up losing about an inch on each thigh after the 30 days, and maybe a 1/4 inch from each calf. That is compared to 3 inches off my waist and 4 off my midsection, so I think it just depends on where your body decides to lose first. I naturally have huge legs (thighs and calves), so that will probably be the last place I see much change. I do see more definition in my quads, though, so it did do something for them! Stick with it, and I'm sure you'll be happy! Side note: I also ran 3 days a week and walked 3-4 days a week while doing it. Good luck and have fun!
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I had the same sort of thigh gain as well, so you're not alone. It's almost as if the muscle is underneath there, working hard to build itself up while the fat on top is just kicking back, not going ANYWHERE. The logical side of my head suspects it's more likely a case of those well worked quads holding on to a bit of water as they repair themselves. :)
  • LetsDoTh1S
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! Phew!
  • FireFae
    Options
    The same thing here! I've done 16 days so far (with about 3 breaks) and have actually gained half an inch on one leg. However, I lost an inch off my bust after just a week on 30DS. I am also pear-shaped like the poster above, so I naturally lose weight from top to bottom, which sucks :grumble: but can't do anything about it ...
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I lost inches everywhere EXCEPT thighs during 30DS. They became really muscular. Shrinking now that I mixed up my workouts though!