Hello Im new to Fitness Pal

Options
Congrats everyone on working towards your goals. I am beginning my new lifestyle change tomorrow. I would love to lose 90 lbs, however I look forward to losing the first five. Im intrested in finding a weight loss buddy who is serious and ready to meet our goals together.

Replies

• melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello! Though I'm working on my mucle building, but not weight losing program, I think it's nice that we all are so determined to reach our goals. You will do it, because most people here do it sooner or later. Keep up!
  • MaryAnn1113
    MaryAnn1113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on my MyFitnessPal about a month now, but I'm loving it. Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me.
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I still need to lose about 60 lbs. Feel free to check my profile and add me if you would like. Good luck :)
  • Suegetsskinnyandfit
    Suegetsskinnyandfit Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Im new too! I have been struggeling with my weight fora good 3 years now and I decided to get it off for real now so feel free to add me if you want to motivate each other during our journey! :)
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You sound ready, so glad you joined mfp, so much support here! I'm Tracey, lets meet our goals! Good luck:)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Qmasters
    Options
    Feel free to add me, in desperate need of motivation. I've been a Yoyo dieter all my life. It's hard to find ppl to join me, not even my own wife will LoL..........Name is Q......username is Qmasters
  • dana1592
    Options
    Just signed up after seeing it on Facebook. Still getting everything set up! Would love to help each other meet our goals!! Thanks!
  • dcaf1962
    dcaf1962 Posts: 16
    Options
    You took the most important step (you signed on). Keeping track of what you eat, and how much exercise you do (which by the way, allows you to eat more. It's called "eating back") is a great way to keep you in line. Good luck to you. If you have any questions ( I know some things, but I am not all knowing) just hit me up. I love to exercise (horses are my passion), and I love to manipulate my calories. I will literally spend an extra hour on my horse, or walk to my neighbor's hours (a half a mile away) just so I can eat a better dinner. I use my phone, my computer, and my Ipad, to keep track of all I do and eat, and I lose weight. 10 years ago that was not possible. I was getting by by using a pen and a pad, and then transcribing to my computer spreadsheet at night. It was a lot of work, and I had a hard time keeping the weight off. This site will really help you.
  • ScorpionReaver
    Options
    Welcome!
    Glad you're here :)
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, expect a very helpful community (from what I've seen) and lots of support.

Everyone feel free to add me, as well, and I'm adding the OP now
  • judygorham
    Options
    I am also serious about losing 95lbs.I am going to need all the support and encouragement I can get and I want to be there for support for someone else. That is how we become stronger. We all can make each other stronger
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lost 17 lbs total since I started my healthy lifestyle (joined MFP--lost 2 more), let's support each other. Add me up if you like! :)
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! feel free to add me (and anyone else reading this) :D
  • wantinganewview
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I'm working on changing my habits so I can lose 70 lb. It can be hard work. Feel free to add me. :happy: