Half way to my goal! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! keep on going, you owe it to yourself to feel good about you... I have to get my butt in gear...
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great work I started out at a similar weight too :)
  • gallerygirl21
    gallerygirl21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What are you doing to see such progress? (Share!)
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You will do fine!
  • had_2
    had_2 Posts: 19
    Options
    GREAT JOB
  • LILLIANSKYE
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION FOR ME. WAY TO GO GIRL! JUST STARTED USING, HOPEFULLY I CAN HAVE SOME OF THE SAME RESULTS. ANY POINTERS?
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the great work! It definately is paying off!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! How did you do it?
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I should have mentioned in the original post, I have Graves' Disease, which is a thyroid disorder and affects metabolism. My levels are *mostly* under control, but I believe I'm losing weight at a quicker rate than is possible for most people my size. Thank you everyone for your encouragement and kind words! I appreciate it very much and I'm definitely going to keep it up! :smile:
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for posting these! You've done some phenomenal work there, Girl! Way to go! :happy:
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    u look great!!
  • roguestates
    Options
    great progress! I am shaped similarly and I hope to have as good of results as you have!
  • jube61
    jube61 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look great...congrats on a great effort so far....keep going you can do it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!