need of support

Hi, i am a busy mommy of two beautiful boys. I want to shed 20 to 25 lbs and get back on eating healthy again. I need motivation and circle of friends who can support me on this mission and help me stay on track. I have lost 40 lbs in the past but fell off the wagon and hit a plateau where my weight has been stuck and sadly moving the wrong direction lately. I want to stop this and get back on track and ultimately reach my goal Weight. I need all the support i can get so pls add away and lets help one another :)

Replies

• LacieW85
    LacieW85 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey, I'm wanting to start a challenge group for this purpose-to support each other through our struggles and motivate each other through this journey and process. Would you be interested in joining?
  • lmwfrosty
    lmwfrosty Posts: 16 Member
    i find a lot of moms do this. You make sure your kids eat healthy, but you don't really think about what you're eating. Start focusing on healthy FAMILY choices (you can all cook at home, take family walks, play sports with the kids. . . . ). Of course the kids need
    more calories than you do, but that doesn't mean you have to starve yourself. Every mom I know needs to spend more time on herself.
  • I would Love to join beachlover:)
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Please add me, I'm a mom of 2 (girl 18 and boy 10) it's time for me to pay more attention to my health. : )

Gina
  • Feel free to send me a request :). I try to be as supportive as I can be.

~Miguel