Motivational Songs?

Options
What are some good Motivational Songs to Add to a Playlist? I want lots of Songs.

Replies

• PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    For working out, do you mean?
    I guess it's personal.

A close friend of mine loves heavy rock while she is doing her thing, Im into drum and bass & dance.

I have an ipod with training tunes on, depending on what I am doing.

But while Im stretching to warm up, I always listen to Right Said Fred's "Im too sexy"
    Its a silly song, but it was written while the three of them actually were working out.
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    For working out, do you mean?
    I guess it's personal.

A close friend of mine loves heavy rock while she is doing her thing, Im into drum and bass & dance.

I have an ipod with training tunes on, depending on what I am doing.

But while Im stretching to warm up, I always listen to Right Said Fred's "Im too sexy"
    Its a silly song, but it was written while the three of them actually were working out.

I want songs to get me motivated to get me to workout and to use during working out.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Anything by Static X, Korn, Upbeat dance music, etc. What kind of music do you like?
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This is probably going to differ wildly from person to person, but I find Patti LuPone belting out kick-*kitten* songs from Evita to be quite fun to work out to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ebeUGljQ0Q
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    I like all kinds of Music like Rap, Rock, Christian, Pop
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    O_O Rob Baily!!!!!!!!!! omg its a must .. pumps me up and then most dubsetp. anyway here are his songs ^^

-Never Settle -

-Try 'n Hold Me Back-

-Hold Strong-

-Hungry-
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    I like all kinds of Music like Rap, Rock, Christian, Pop

I also like Country
  • herrhitman
    herrhitman Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm not normally into dubstep, but I've been digging DIY by Savoy since I saw it in a GoPro commercial. My standard music is usually electronic/dance stuff (You Lov Her Coz She's Dead is one of my favourites) plus some random T.a.T.u. + Rammstein remixes I found.
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Impression that i get
    Chesney Hawkes - the one and Only
    Joe Esposito - You're the best around
    Santa esmerelda - Don't let me be misunderstood (from kill bill)

and of course

LMFAO - Sexy and i know it
  • manahope
    manahope Posts: 11
    Options
    I always find I run harder when people are screaming at me so check these out:

In This Moment
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Skillet
    Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    even Linkin Park