Hi

Kaddamon
Kaddamon Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I been here a couple weeks just wanted to ask one question.

Situation: Right now I'm concentrating on getting skinny since I'm obese. But when I am skinny...

Question: What Is the best safest and fastest way to Gain muscle?

Replies

• Kaddamon
    Kaddamon Posts: 3
    I been here a couple weeks just wanted to ask one question.

Situation: Right now I'm concentrating on getting skinny since I'm obese. But when I am skinny...

Question: What Is the best safest and fastest way to Gain muscle?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    I know it is a huge temptation to want to lose quickly but as many others have said on posts it is better to lose slower and consistently while building muscle as you go. This will help you burn more calories and help you lose weight and inches.

Welcome to the site by the way. Good luck!
  • You're right. I've been busy because I'm an IUP student now and even though I've hindered my objective of losing weight at least I haven't halted it and I decided to get back on track. My problem is I'm hearing 2 different opinions on what is healthy to lose per week.

Some are telling me 1 pound a week. Some are telling me 2 pounds a week. Also I have problem spots mainly my abs and my bottom as in waist and hips also my bottocks. Yet I'm also hearing to appropriately lose weight correctly that circuit training is a must. I'm a bit confused and would appreciate any help.
This discussion has been closed.