Size 12?!?!

Options
So I had to buy some office pants because I had to get a real job. I was really really nervous about them fitting because I couldnt try them on. They fit. Kind of. If I sit down I might rip the seam but I was able to get them on and zip them. Wow. This time last year I would just scoff at a 12. I couldnt even get my fat leg in to one side. WOW. I think if I lose about 15 I think I could sit in my new pants.

Replies

• my2boystx
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job and congrats to you! :)
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    that is great. Its wonderful when you find out this information when you go to try on clothes and you are caught off gaurd.
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I remember that feeling of getting my first size 12s. Now I have been in them for about 2 months and I needed a post like this to put a taste in my mouth for that thrill of the next new size. Size 10, here we come!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous!!! I'd love to be a size 12. It makes all of your hard work pay off.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I love your post about not being able to put a leg in a 12. I was the same way, but I am a TIGHT 12.
  • samantha115
    Options
    thanks everyone! I cant wait until they really really fit.
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    FABULOSA!!! You go!
  • dege
    dege Posts: 1
    Options
    Good job keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!