looking for serious people to find and give support

Options
My name is Maria and I have been on MFP for a while, While I have lost 18 lbs I still have ways to go. I have a few people I have friended and have given support to and have gotten much support back however , I have (had) people who I feel just added me to add to their friend list. I have deleted several people who havent given me any feedback since we friended. Im looking for people who are struggling with their weight and want support and well as give support back so that we can all get to our goal weight and live a happier healthier life. If you feel like you would like support and are willing to reciprocate please friend me and we can work our way to our goals.

Maria:smile:

Replies

• carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose and I could use some support too. I am using Livestrong.com on my Iphone to track, but I really need to be accountable to someone. So you can friend me if you want . I don't know how yet because I am new to this site. Carol
  • redrover
    redrover Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sure - add me!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I love support and I love giving support back too
    Feel free to add me I like to read and comment on how people are getting on x
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    I sent you a FR. The last couple of people that I've added turned out to be collectors who rarely log and seldom support. I'm also looking for supportive, more mature (but fun-loving), serious MFPers. I've already got some GREAT friends and am keeping my list to a small group of all-stars!! Open diaries/profiles are encouraged!!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have hit my target weight and then slid past it, but I'm still here supporting my friends. I'm serious about being supportive, you can add me if you are looking for a support pal.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone reading this) IF: you don't complain about not losing weight while eating 900 calories a day and exercising every day. I'm not going to provide any good feedback in these situations.

I log in every day (over 180 days). I started wiht a low carb, high protein diet, but realized I couldn't live the rest of my life on that. I'm not exercising more and working on the rest. I've lost a fair amount of weight -- 40 lbs and am looking to lost another 50 or so.
  • xiomya
    xiomya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please accept my friend request. I am on daily and will definitely encourage and support you.
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I am on this site quite frequently providing support and encouragement =)
  • wendirhodes
    wendirhodes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been a member since July 8th and have lost 23 lbs. I have a long way to go too and would love to have some friends who are serious and supportive. I have three friends currently who I personally know. I am not a big friend collector as I don't want a lot of junk on my wall that isn't relevant to my mission. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I have been on here seriously for several weeks now (missed a few days while on vacation). I am not perfect, but I am trying and love to get and give support and encouragement. I am in this for the long haul. Trying to lose 50 lbs by next July.
  • Rinny1015
    Options
    I feel so great after working out and successful meal planning. If I think too hard into it I almost get upset with myself I didnt take better care of myself previously knowing that the feeling of accomplishment would really carry me to a happy place. I was so dumb, and hope I can make peace with the lifestyle that i no longer want to ever live again.
  • allielite11
    allielite11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for the same....serious and dedicated friends on here. I've got a long ways to go so I'll be here for a long time.
  • gratitudeforall
    gratitudeforall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too, if I can figure out how.
    I'm pretty new here (see? no picture or cute signature), and after a few weeks I've come to the conclusion that maybe I can't do it all alone. I lost 3.5 lbs in the first two weeks on 1200 a day (which seems way low to me, but that's what it says I'm supposed to have) and then....close to two weeks of nothing, nothing, nothing.
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me! I am on every day and love to give and receive encouragement! :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I love to get positive encouragement and I love to give it. I'm sending you a request.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to add me :flowerforyou:
    I've been coming on for 145 days so far x
  • Rinny1015
    Options
    On the treadmill I was thinking as slow as im going im going laps around my former self laying on the couch!
  • olgamarie_t
    olgamarie_t Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    u can add me, im about to delete people who i give support to but the never support back.im here to lose weight and be accountable to myself and others and support each other