Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Replies

• WOW
  • You look amazing! I like that you have fallen in love with fitness too! I just started MFP last week. I am a 13/14 and looking to slim down with a focus on fitness as well. I have a starting point and a body type very similar to yours. It is great to see another curvy girls success story :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Awesome, fantastic, inspiring story and pics!:laugh: :wink: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :bigsmile:
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Amazing job!! Such an inspiring story. You're gorgeous btw. :D
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    You look amazing! Wow! You are gorgeous (before your weight loss too, very beautiful). Congrats!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Way to go! I was just like you, going unhealthy and all. Then I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes earlier this year, and that was the proverbial kick in the--er, rear end I really needed to start taking care of myself. I'm happy to say I went from size 16 down to size 10 and have lost 38 pounds since that diagnosis.

The highest weight I had was 2 years ago at 192. Today, I'm 143, and I already know I won't ever go back to being the big woman I had been before getting the diabetes news. As for a bikini...I'm still rather self-conscious about wearing one yet, since i still have a bit of flab around the stomach area.
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    WOW!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on you successes!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    well done! congratulations!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    You are gorgeous!!!
  • Your story is amazing!You look beautiful and congrats on your weight loss.You worked hard and it shows!
  • Wow You look wonderful!! great job!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    1. Congratulations on your amazing progress.
    2. You are a very good writer.
    3. Thank you for the inspiration :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Wow you look really beautiful congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Thank you guys for all of your wonderful comments!! I was sooo nervous about posting this thread. You all have inspired me to keep going!! Hip hop class at 4pm.. LET'S DO THIS!!

:)
  • awesome job chica!!
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    OH MY GOD!! IMPRESSED!! BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Is it OK to hate you just a little because you kept your boobs? Just kidding - you look phenomenal!! Good job.
    '

right?!?!!! haha!! Good job mama! You look awesome! xoxo
  • reannont
    reannont Posts: 9 Member
    you look great congrats!
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Wow you look fantastic! Well done! :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    finally got a chance to go to the link you posted in your bio and i have to say you are GORGEOUS! you were beautiful before, but you're even more so now. why? because you're happy, healthy, and fit! keep it up girl! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!