Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• anaanjine
    Options
    WOW
  • verzinoviolet
    Options
    You look amazing! I like that you have fallen in love with fitness too! I just started MFP last week. I am a 13/14 and looking to slim down with a focus on fitness as well. I have a starting point and a body type very similar to yours. It is great to see another curvy girls success story :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome, fantastic, inspiring story and pics!:laugh: :wink: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :bigsmile:
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Such an inspiring story. You're gorgeous btw. :D
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wow! You are gorgeous (before your weight loss too, very beautiful). Congrats!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I was just like you, going unhealthy and all. Then I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes earlier this year, and that was the proverbial kick in the--er, rear end I really needed to start taking care of myself. I'm happy to say I went from size 16 down to size 10 and have lost 38 pounds since that diagnosis.

The highest weight I had was 2 years ago at 192. Today, I'm 143, and I already know I won't ever go back to being the big woman I had been before getting the diabetes news. As for a bikini...I'm still rather self-conscious about wearing one yet, since i still have a bit of flab around the stomach area.
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on you successes!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    well done! congratulations!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Your story is amazing!You look beautiful and congrats on your weight loss.You worked hard and it shows!
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    Wow You look wonderful!! great job!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    1. Congratulations on your amazing progress.
    2. You are a very good writer.
    3. Thank you for the inspiration :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really beautiful congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for all of your wonderful comments!! I was sooo nervous about posting this thread. You all have inspired me to keep going!! Hip hop class at 4pm.. LET'S DO THIS!!

:)
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    awesome job chica!!
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    OH MY GOD!! IMPRESSED!! BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to hate you just a little because you kept your boobs? Just kidding - you look phenomenal!! Good job.
    '

right?!?!!! haha!! Good job mama! You look awesome! xoxo
  • reannont
    reannont Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats!
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Well done! :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    finally got a chance to go to the link you posted in your bio and i have to say you are GORGEOUS! you were beautiful before, but you're even more so now. why? because you're happy, healthy, and fit! keep it up girl! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!