Need some faithful logging friends

Options
I have been on myfitnesspal for about a month and a half now and could really use some more support and encouragement.

A lot of my friends that I added in the beginning aren't on here anymore.

Please add me or send me a message if you'd be willing to help encourage me! :)
I'll gladly return the favor! Thanks!

Replies

• vesperpt
    vesperpt Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing! I have a hard time feeling motivated when half of my friends have abandoned the journey with me!
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would help support you this is my 50 day for logging in.feel free to add.
  • Katt0820
    Katt0820 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just started using this website a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to add me.
  • Kayleigh_87
    Options
    I saw your post and noticed you have already lost 21 lbs. That is great! I am new at this and hope to be successful like yourself. Keep it up!
  • mirasmom02
    Options
    I agree...would love to travel this road with a few more people - who are actually committed...
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    I agree, lets support each other

27796953.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • silvermist80
    silvermist80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i've just added u... my plan is to lose about 7stone which is a lot but its the first time i've been motivted and i've just had my first exercise session in a long time i'm feeling muscles i thought were gud :o any1 else want to add me feel free :) i'm a single mom n have a 4yr old who starts school full time in a week n half so have plenty of exercise time on my hand on top of my sewing/crafting... weightloss buddies who know what ur going thro are always welcome x
  • CourtneyKirby
    CourtneyKirby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am going to be logging in every day. I am more than willing to be a supportive diet buddy! I definitely need a few myself!
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I've logged daily since February I think. Anyone is free to add me. I have the iPhone app so I'm always keeping up to date :)
  • judygorham
    Options
    Well here I am . I am totally committed to my healthy choice life style change and would love to add you as my friend. To give support and accountibility when you need it. I need to lose 99lbs. so if you want add me as a friend.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I log everyday!
  • tjchez
    tjchez Posts: 18
    Options
    :bigsmile: Add me I will find you. I have been on here since January and love it. The more support we have the better. Tammara
  • truds1987
    Options
    Add me :) I just started but I am dedicated to logging in every day! I need the motivation just as much!
  • superstarrr123
    superstarrr123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and anyone else who wants support. I've been using myfitness pal on and off for a year but am making it a personal goal to log everyday from now until the new year:)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    350 days and counting...feel free to add as long as you're not easily offended... :)
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday- at least once a day. I support those in my corner!!
    Feel free to add me!! I'm great at cardio and staying active... I struggle with keeping my calories low and drinking enough water..
    and can't stand how hard it is to take it off as we age... but I'm trying...
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Been on here daily since June. :)
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.. I have been using the site since july 5th... I log everyday! I have lost 24 lbs... Welcome aboard!!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • karynmillar
    Options
    I am pretty new but on here everyday! Feel free to add me!
  • lizzard682
    Options
    Starting my transformation for my trip back to CA. Feel free to add me! Lots of support! =D