Looking for friends that want to lose 50+lbs. :D

Options
Let's motivate each other into completing our goals! I'm specifically looking for friends that want to lose a lot of weight like me or have lost a lot of weight because I'll feel more comfortable and motivated around people in similar situations. Nothing is worse in real life than saying to a friend that's model thin that you're working on losing weight only for them to tell you that they're fat and they need to lose weight too. :(

My goal weight is 180 lbs ... for now. I weigh 250 right now. :noway: My wake up call came when I no longer fit into my size 16 pants after wearing dresses for a few months. I had to buy a pair of size 18 jeans and I couldn't believe I'd let it get this far. It's been a long time coming and I'm just tired of constantly being tired and not being healthy. So yeah. I'm working my way back to a healthier weight. Who knows, maybe I'll even surpass my goals and be comfortable wearing a bikini some day. :laugh:

Replies

• shearhappinessmech
    Options
    OMGosh!!!!!! I'm also new to this and am not sure how to "friend" you...but my story is JUST LIKE YOURS almost! lol I've got 48 to loose :frown: and SWEAR I'm not buying an 18 ANYTHING! ( I also wear a lot of dresses/skirts in the summer...and already dread when the weather changes bc I know I'm not gonna fit into anything!!!) It hurt to buy a 16 after being VERY comfortable in a 12 only LAST YEAR! ugh...:cry: But today's a new day and I'd love to keep in touch with you and support ya! :happy:
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the early 240's right now :( and have have a goal weight of reaching 168 lbs.So I want to lose a little over 70 more pounds.I lost a few pounds so far,and would like to keep going to lose more.Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I, too, have a lot of weight to lose. I went to several weddings this summer and was shocked by the pictures. Made me cringe. I would love be a supportive friend:smile:
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    Hey I feel the same way. I have like 100 pounds to loose. I weigh 280. Let help each other! :)

27796953.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kgates121
    kgates121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My story is similar to yours and others on this thread. I have about 60 lb to lose and shaping up to do. I want to not only look better in clothes but have more energy. I would blame the illness I contracted for the initial weight gain, but it's been five years and time for me to lose that story and write a new one. It would be great to connect with you and others facing this challenge.

Kris
  • GoaliesWife123
    Options
    Hey all! I'm also trying to lose at least 50 pounds. I could definitely use the motivation! Please feel free to add me. For the most part, I'm good about what I eat, but you'll see that I have days where I eat like crap. I feel like crap ALWAYS the next day, so I'm trying to get out of that habit! Hopefully having friends on here will help!!
  • CourtneyKirby
    CourtneyKirby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 pounds. I had lost a lot of weight about three years ago because I went to Basic Training for the Army National Guard but over the past couple years it has all crept back on. I want to get back to where I was. Im a size 14 right now but my goal is to be a size 10. Please add me! I would LOVE to not be doing this alone. Im on Day 2 and I know this is going to be very long road.
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We are at pretty much the exact same starting point! Feel free to add me. I would love to cheer each other on!
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 65 or so lbs...feel free to add me!
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have about 70lbs to loose and I am always looking for motivation and I do give back. I am on every day :) Feel free to add me
  • Mcampbell75
    Mcampbell75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 225 and looking to lose about 50 more. Last year I had to go buy size 20 pants. I can't wait to be back to a 16! Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other.
  • TashaHenry89
    TashaHenry89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have loads to lose! I used to have another account but i deleted it as i wasnt dedicated to it. Now i'm ready to put in the hard work to lose all those unwanted pounds. Please feel free to add me :)
  • rlfrommling
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to be a part of this support group. I was on WW and lost 30 lbs and now have gained some of it back but still have 50lbs that I want to lose. I feel lost and today is the start of getting real about my weight loss and def need a good support team this time. Now I just have to figure out how to add you all as friends.
  • noahsmommie
    noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have 135 left to lose. I have logged every single day for over 30 days. I'm also looking for people who are looking to give and receive support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • SGREGS777
    SGREGS777 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend...I've gone from 260 and am currently at 218.4 and I started this January, so I can be done. I would love to encourage you...
  • SGREGS777
    Options
    Add me for sure...Logging your sucess and falures are the only way I found to keep on track
  • stthibe
    stthibe Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in too, please! I weight more now than I did at 9 months' pregnant :noway: I weighed 223 this morning and need to get back to 145 (88 pounds). :frown:
    - Steph
  • silvermist80
    silvermist80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im 260 and plan to lose over 100lbs so feel free to add me.. i am hoping to get into a routine of more thn 2 sessions of exercise a week but i need my body to adjust without causing issues... i started on half hour of yoga then 15mins of low impact 15mins of high then 15mins of low my hip muscles werent too happy by the end so slow n steady to build stamina b4 doing more high impact
  • SGREGS777
    Options
    way to go! This is the start of a GREAT suport group